DJ looking for a station

Awl

Hi, my name is Todd Yla "Awl" I'm a DJ/Producer from Lithuania, currently living in London, UK. My music genres vary from electronica, future garage, downtempo, ambient, experimental, idm to techno, left field house, lofi house, underground hip hop and more. I have compiled a huge music library over the years that I want to share with people, also I'm always searching for new music, discovering new artists. My favorite artists are Bonobo, Burial, Four tet, Throwing Snow, Shigeto, Flying Lotus, Moderat, Mount Kimbie, Dj Koze and many more. Would love to be a part of similar minded team!

Stevy6

Check us out at hive365.co.uk we love all sorts of presenters and the show is all yours Whatever music you like.
As long as your live and 18+ have some tunes to play and can dedicate just 2 hours per week, (1 x 2 hour show or 1x 2 hours show then get in touch, oh make sure you have a clear microphone too!

If there’s a slot on the schedule that fits you then apply at www.hive365.co.uk/apply

Hi, my name is Todd Yla "Awl" I'm a DJ/Producer from Lithuania, currently living in London, UK. My music genres vary from electronica, future garage, downtempo, ambient, experimental, idm to techno, left field house, lofi house, underground hip hop and more. I have compiled a huge music library over the years that I want to share with people, also I'm always searching for new music, discovering new artists. My favorite artists are Bonobo, Burial, Four tet, Throwing Snow, Shigeto, Flying Lotus, Moderat, Mount Kimbie, Dj Koze and many more. Would love to be a part of similar minded team!
please email me at
staff@xcessfm.co.uk