DJ looking for job/volunteer online

I am an internet DJ. I had to stop djing as my college courses were taking up all of my time and my brain power lol.

I broadcast Hard Rock Music and would like to find a station that is inside the USA, a professional station. I have SAM Broadcaster and am experienced in it. I do live shows!

Please contact me at mariatownsend01@yahoo.com

nazif

Radio BeatZ is a professional live international online radio(mainly hosted from Bangladesh). It is run by professional Icecast Server. We have DJs from various countries including USA, Bangladesh, Greece & Spain & more. We have a huge listener base. The award winning famous chat show "Europe Calling" is aired from our station! 8)

We need Djs (who are also presenter/not presenter) worldwide. Here we promise to give you a complete radio environment. We provide our DJ's:
# Full Sam Broadcaster Software.
#Our website has LIVE AUTOMATION SOFTWARE which directly connects the listeners to the music/show when they enter into the website. They don't have to waste their time finding a player like other sites.
# We have special hotline numbers through which listeners from USA(716 748 0268), UK(44 78 7440 0397) & Australia(61 3 8672 0104) listen to BeatZ for free dialing from there mobile phone.
# We highly pay heed to our dj's available time.
# Excellent exposure of our dj's show by promoting them on air & in the main bill board of our website.
# Professional Certificate if the Dj is able to satisfy us.
# Live SMS facility so that the dj's can get in touch with the listeners & to get their song requests.
And above all, We treat your DJ's like our family member.

All types of genres accepted. Shows must be live. Age must be at least 15.

So give a shot! U WILL SURELY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE! :)

Apply here: http://www.tinyurl.com/radiobeatz-job

Or directly email us: job@radiobeatz.com

Nazif Mahbub
Station Manager
Radio BeatZ Ltd.
RadioBeatZ.com

Last edited:
Hello there I am the Station Manager for Radio Airwaves and I have seen your post.

I am currently seeking deejays to join my Station. We are an eclectic radio station
we currently sit in a few channels on the mirc chat program.

We have twitter accounts
FB accounts and advertise on many forums.

If you wish to discuss joining my channel please send me a friend request
to Luke_tequilla on skype.

Thank you.

I am an internet DJ. I had to stop djing as my college courses were taking up all of my time and my brain power lol.

I broadcast Hard Rock Music and would like to find a station that is inside the USA, a professional station. I have SAM Broadcaster and am experienced in it. I do live shows!

Please contact me at mariatownsend01@yahoo.com