Dj looking for stations

EL-Setos

Hi guys,

El-Setos here, looking for stations who are interested in pre-recorded shows. As for now I'm not regular availble to do live shows, but I might be in the future tho. If this availability is not a problem for your station I'm open for live shows as well.

Quick introduction; I'm a 38 year old Amsterdam based dj and deejaying for over 20 years now. Mostly on live-events (private, business, festivals and clubs) so I'm able to play both charts as classics. In the past I've also worked as a dj on events for Dutch national broadcasters and the Amsterdam Ziggo Dome (top 5 concertvenue in the world). These companies have high standards, so that's what you can expect from me as well.

Enough about me, what I'm looking for is a station for a 2 hour show per week (to start with). I can put your jingles in if you want or just use general ones. The show can be charts or classics or a mix of both, I like them all! ;)

Are you interested or just wanna know more, hit me up!

Last edited:

BHP Radio

Hi guys,

El-Setos here, looking for stations who are interested in pre-recorded shows. As for now I'm not regular availble to do live shows, but I might be in the future tho. If this availability is not a problem for your station I'm open for live shows as well.

Quick introduction; I'm a 38 year old Amsterdam based dj and deejaying for over 20 years now. Mostly on live-events (private, business, festivals and clubs) so I'm able to play both charts as classics. In the past I've also worked as a dj on events for Dutch national broadcasters and the Amsterdam Ziggo Dome (top 5 concertvenue in the world). These companies have high standards, so that's what you can expect from me as well.

Enough about me, what I'm looking for is a station for a 2 hour show per week (to start with). I can put your jingles in if you want or just use general ones. The show can be charts or classics or a mix of both, I like them all! ;)

Hi EL-Setos, having lived in Amsterdam for a while that's one cool city to be in. Definitely interested in hearing more, BHP is music and motorsport, take a look at http://bhpradio.com. You got some material can have a listen to? Thanks

Pretmaker

Nice another Dutchie :)

You can also take a look at Simulator Vibes, we don't do pre-recorded shows though as we are a radio station. We expect people to do 2 hours a week, but if life trows a curve ball there's no real problem if you can't make it.

Furthermore we have a schedule that is dynamic. So you can book your own shows when it's convenient for you. And you can unbook a show up to 4 hours before it is supposed to start. So it can easily fit into a schedule that has a few free hours. Also not a problem to do 1 hr on Tuesday for example and 1 hr on Wednesday. Although we generally advice people to at least do a show that is 2 hours long to build your audience.

EL-Setos

Hi EL-Setos, having lived in Amsterdam for a while that's one cool city to be in. Definitely interested in hearing more, BHP is music and motorsport, take a look at http://bhpradio.com. You got some material can have a listen to? Thanks
Hi BHP, thanks for your reply. I sure will have a look at your website this weekend. I got a demo made last week, which I can share later on. Not really in to motorsport tho, so kinda wondering if thats a dealbreaker ;-)

EL-Setos

Nice another Dutchie :)

You can also take a look at Simulator Vibes, we don't do pre-recorded shows though as we are a radio station. We expect people to do 2 hours a week, but if life trows a curve ball there's no real problem if you can't make it.

Furthermore we have a schedule that is dynamic. So you can book your own shows when it's convenient for you. And you can unbook a show up to 4 hours before it is supposed to start. So it can easily fit into a schedule that has a few free hours. Also not a problem to do 1 hr on Tuesday for example and 1 hr on Wednesday. Although we generally advice people to at least do a show that is 2 hours long to build your audience.
Hi Pretmaker, I will consider what you've offered. Maybe life (work) is slowing down soon so it might be a possibility to do live shows as well. I'm not actually sure what hardware and software is necessary for that. I'll take a look at your website and reach out to you there this weekend.

BHP Radio

Hi BHP, thanks for your reply. I sure will have a look at your website this weekend. I got a demo made last week, which I can share later on. Not really in to motorsport tho, so kinda wondering if thats a dealbreaker ;-)
Hi EL-Santos, can you use wetransfer.com and send to email bhpradio1@gmail.com . Don't worry about the motorsport, not a deal breaker by any means, we're mixing music and motorsport and finding the optimum balance...early days :) Look forward to hearing your demo, thanks, Paul

BHP Radio

Hi EL-Santos, can you use wetransfer.com and send to email bhpradio1@gmail.com . Don't worry about the motorsport, not a deal breaker by any means, we're mixing music and motorsport and finding the optimum balance...early days :) Look forward to hearing your demo, thanks, Paul
Hi, just wondering if you had chance to look at site and if you're inetersted in coming on board, as said above top tunes more important than the motorsport side of things. Let me know, thanks, Paul

Mal2804

Hi guys,

Hi. We at Lucky7HD RADIO/MIX96FM would be interest in broadcasting your pre recorded shows. Please can you contact our station manager at mgreen2804@aol.com thanks.

UkBeatz

UkBeatzLive Radio!
Dar0L7s.jpg

We’re rooted in great music and branching out all over the planet!
Ukbeatz Radio is your safe haven from the stresses of the world,
A place where you can hide away for a time and just enjoy the music and company.

Ukbeatz Radio is a brand new radio station for the gaming community playing music and driving around 24/7 come along and see what we’re all about.

We are also here for every day life too,
So, no matter what time of day or night you can pay us a visit, you’re never far away from great music.

We are a fully licensed online radio station with 24 hours of music every day,
You need to be at least 16 years of age.
We require you to do a 2 hours of show each week,

We also use discord: https://discord.gg/x5nfKNg

Facebook:
https://facebook.com/ukbeatzlive/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2186700991409145

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Ukbeatzlive1/

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/ukbeatzlive/

N01NjXG.jpg

What are you waiting for apply today!