DJ Looking to Broadcast

Stevy6

Hi red, if you want to broadcast live. Give me a shout, we have some opportunities for live presenters, our audience likes to interact.

Check is out at Hive365.co.uk then hit apply if you like the look of us.

this is judith and i thought you made appointment with me on skype today at 3:00 pm CST i can talk to you at 3:00 today at cst today so get in touch with me ok my skype name is judithhagan2878 is my skype name too. thanks judith

SportzKelz Media

Hello, I am a DJ/Radio Broadcaster looking to join your team! I have a lot of Radio/DJing experience & would love to help your station out!

Please email me at willpurdum01@gmail.com or comment below!

Thx!
Hello My name is Tonya SportzKelz Kelly I am looking for DJ/Radio Broadcasters for my Radio Network. What type of shows and experience do you have. Please email me at sportzkelz17@gmail.com. MY radio station is www.live365.com KElz Radio Network. YOu can check out my company by visiting my website www.sportzkelz17.com

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews upcoming artist with great commentary & providing the Hottest Underground Music etc. give me some more info email me @ KangoBlackhouse@yahoo.com
Thanks