DJ/Presenter Looking for Perm. Gig

Mickulz

Hey All -

I am a former Internet Radio Station owner. I sold and got out in 2006. I have been a club DJ since 1998, but retired in 2008 when I had my first child. I am looking to get back in to online broadcasting. I do not want the headaches of running a station, so I am looking for a home.

I use SAM broadcaster and have about 2 TB of MP3 and 3,000+ pieces of vinyl. I would really like to some decade work (70-2000's), but would be willing to look at anything (Rap,Hip/Hop, Country, etc..).

I can promise a live two hour show per week (Mondays would be great) around 8-10pm Eastern Standard Time.

The ideal format for me would be a "free" format where I can play everything across the board. I will reconstruct my in house studio with pro-equipment, so quality and speed won't be an issue. I am very active on social media and forums, so that won't be an issue either.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mickulz

Last edited:

Hawk Radio

hello

Hi my name is Joey from HawkRadio we are looking for DJ's and would love to have you email me joey@hawkradio.net
Hey All -

I am a former Internet Radio Station owner. I sold and got out in 2006. I have been a club DJ since 1998, but retired in 2008 when I had my first child. I am looking to get back in to online broadcasting. I do not want the headaches of running a station, so I am looking for a home.

I use SAM broadcaster and have about 2 TB of MP3 and 3,000+ pieces of vinyl. I would really like to some decade work (70-2000's), but would be willing to look at anything (Rap,Hip/Hop, Country, etc..).

I can promise a live two hour show per week (Mondays would be great) around 8-10pm Eastern Standard Time.

The ideal format for me would be a "free" format where I can play everything across the board. I will reconstruct my in house studio with pro-equipment, so quality and speed won't be an issue. I am very active on social media and forums, so that won't be an issue either.

Mickulz

Roby

Hey, check out Generation Zel! Radio! We are a growing radio station, and I have that slot you are looking for open.

We offer a station that is promoted across several platforms, advertising on the sites (there are also babe and dude of the day pages) as well as in stream (through 30 or 60 sec ads during music times), and a passion for fun, edgy radio. Contact genzel@genzel.ca if you are interested, or pm me, and we`ll take it from there.

Martin Kinsella

www.hypecastfm.co.uk webs best urban radio

Hello mickulz we at Hypecastfm are very intrested in you doing some old skool hiphop on a monday 8pm till 10 for our awake uk listen and to bring in more us listeners if you are intrested in this slot please contact us at
hypecastfm@gmail.com
Many Thanks
Martin Kinsella C.E.O

Hey All -

Mickulz

SHROCK

If you are interested in doing a Rock format, SH ROCK would be interested in having you on board. Feel free to e-mail me at jim@shmusicmedia.com to discuss. Our auto DJ format is 1990-current Modern Hard Rock but our live DJ's can play various genres of Rock/Hard Rock/Metal.

Thanks,

Jim Santora
SH ROCK
www.shmusicmedia.com