Dj,s wanted

Thanks to all dj,s who have responded however were still recruiting get in touch amateurs seasoned pros any genre of music considered although we would like to try obtain an 80's dj

We are looking for dj,s all genres of music accepted and age groups although we do specify no one under the age of 16 years we are looking for dj,s presenters to present shows live on fresh radio Liverpool we are aiming to try and become huge this year and go into fully live content almost 24/7 if possible

heres what we offer our dj,s

you choose your own time slots if avail its yours
your social media links and bio on our new scheduling section *under development *
your own fresh radio web mail I.e yourname@freshradiolpool.co.uk launching march 1st
show promotion via 400+ twitter followers
facebook promo

what we ask in return

you promote your show that's it

Last edited:

rik1960

programs

liked what i did for you last year
but still await those stations calls you promised

greetz

rik1960

Music

Have we got to stick to one genre or do we need to mix it on days?

The music content is entirely upto yourself maloney your pick what you want to play if you want to play different genres in your show fine if you want to play one genre in one show and one genre in the next fine no problem mail me via our contact form Home if you wish to take up a slot

liked what i did for you last year
but still await those stations calls you promised

greetz

rik1960

We enjoyed it to rik we did send the calls to your email address but apologise if you did not receive pm me your email address rik and we can send some across if your wishing to produce a show for us again

DJMikeFL

Sent message on your website

Hello,

I just used the contact form on your website. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Mike