Dj Seeking Station

carlrich

I am a DJ of somewhat limited experience seeking a station. I have done some DJ'ing within The Matrix Online and a little in Second Life, but sadly non within the real world.

I am familiar with the basics of SAM Broadcaster and have several thousand legally owned songs which comprise of mostly rock and blues.

I am seeking a growing station that are in it for the long term and that help me grow as a DJ. In turn I can help the station grow as well.

I am based in the UK

Anyone willing to give me a chance?

James

Classic to modern rock US based station, seeking DJ with a focus on harder/darker classic to modern rock. Check it out:
www.genx.rocks
If you are interested, you may contact via the stations website to request more information.

- James

Nightrider

I am a DJ of somewhat limited experience seeking a station. I have done some DJ'ing within The Matrix Online and a little in Second Life, but sadly non within the real world.

I am familiar with the basics of SAM Broadcaster and have several thousand legally owned songs which comprise of mostly rock and blues.

I am seeking a growing station that are in it for the long term and that help me grow as a DJ. In turn I can help the station grow as well.

I am based in the UK

Anyone willing to give me a chance?
Hi Ya If you have the love of music, come and have some FUN with your favorite music and be a part of our great internet radio staff. All that is needed is a minimum of 500 songs, headset and or a microphone. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me @ rockinrichie@cox.net or call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk

Nightrider

Hi Ya If you have the love of music, come and have some FUN with your favorite music and be a part of our great internet radio staff. All that is needed is a minimum of 500 songs, headset and or a microphone. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me @ rockinrichie@cox.net or call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk

Hello Deejay,

Radio Airwaves is a internet based eclectic radio station.

Radio Airwaves is seeking F-I-V-E yes F-I-V-E reliable

and committed deejays to play 2 hour radio show.

The Station is run on EST time (if you are in the UK that is

5 hours behind GMT)

You need to have

· Sam Broadcaster

· Headset and Mic

· Love of Music

· And of course Music

You could be playing a show this weekend.

Want to know more email me on Stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk

DJ Rock

Hi Ya If you have the love of music, come and have some FUN with your favorite music and be a part of our great internet radio staff, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a minimum of 500 songs, headset and or a microphone. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me @ rockinrichie@cox.net or call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk