DJ Seeks New Radio

OnkelWilly

I am looking for a New Internet Radio Station, where I can broadcast my shows *Jazz & Soul Cafe* & *Start The Week*

To start in September 2012, 2 days a week, flexible.

Can supply Old Recordings from previous Stations if requested.

Interested?

Contact OnkelWilly:)

Hi

Would be happy to take you if intrested in coming to us although we are mainly a chart and dance station we are always happy to diversify mail us if you wish to broadcast with us you can choose what two days a week you wish to be on and what hours suit you as long as the days and hours remain the same weekly so we can fit regular programming around you etc mail us info@freshradioliverpool.co.uk

Your Show

I OnkelWilly (great name)

We are a new station just been broadcasting over the past few weeks. We would love to Broadcast your show .

A Jazz show would be a great asset to our station. Take a listen.

email me personally and i will have a chat and hopefully we could be just what you are looking for
Brian Newton
www,trmradio.co.uk
brian@trmradio.co.uk
txt 07427996449

Hope to hear from you and thank you and good luck in your quest

riffradio

Please come to riff radio

We have all types of music on our station riffradio.yolasite.com we love to have you do a Jazz show on our station! So if you are interested please send me an email to riffradio99@gmail.com :) We would truly enjoy having you!

I Need Your Show...

Hello there. I actually had someone lined up to do a jazz show for Sundays, but in the end couldn't commit :(. Your show would be perfect for our new station, NewAgeRadio.

If you're interested, please contact me.

Thanks.

newageradio.manager@gmail.com

I am looking for a New Internet Radio Station, where I can broadcast my shows *Jazz & Soul Cafe* & *Start The Week*

To start in September 2012, 2 days a week, flexible.

Can supply Old Recordings from previous Stations if requested.

Interested?

Contact OnkelWilly:)

DJ Richie D

BroadStar Radio recently took on a DJ with a country show.

A Jazz hour would also be popular.

Our genre covers the 1920s to today.

Our Motto is Broaden Your Horizons.

We are a 24/7 station.