DJ WANTED FOR established STATION

Nightrider

Looking For Dj's..... We're flexible for show times go to www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/. Add me to SKYPE therock201399 OR e-mail rockinrichie57@yahoo.com and we can talk. If you haven't ever thought about becoming a radio presenter and want to try it out for a bit of fun then we're the place for you. We will be more than happy for some new faces to come on board and help expand the station. We are looking for DJs from around the WORLD be part of our family. We have DJs from UK, AUSTRALIA, NETHERLANDS, SCOTLAND, JAMAICA, FLORIDA, MICHIGAN, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, and growing day by day.

Kimberley summers

Looking For Dj's..... We're flexible for show times go to www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/. Add me to SKYPE therock201399 OR e-mail rockinrichie57@yahoo.com and we can talk. If you haven't ever thought about becoming a radio presenter and want to try it out for a bit of fun then we're the place for you. We will be more than happy for some new faces to come on board and help expand the station. We are looking for DJs from around the WORLD be part of our family. We have DJs from UK, AUSTRALIA, NETHERLANDS, SCOTLAND, JAMAICA, FLORIDA, MICHIGAN, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, and growing day by day.
Hi I am a former Radio presenter for rainbow sounds rainbow mix radio and flylo FM with two years radio experience,looking for a position as a dj /presenter if your still looking please get back to me many thanks .

John Lebang

Dear Program Director, I am currently looking to expand the roster of stations carrying my show. I believe my broadcast would be a nice compliment to the roster of talent you already have. The show is two one hour prerecorded variety broadcast that features Talk, comedy, interviews and intellectual reality that is not catered towards the politically correct and sometimes music (non-commercial). Also, my show features 2-4 radio dramas per year. I can provide up to 2 one hour high quality, well produced episodes each week. I will provide links below to samples of my broadcast.

Please consider adding The John Lebang Show to your roster of quality entertainment.

I look forward to hearing from you

John Lebang

Host & creator of The John Lebang show.

www.jlebang.com

Email: jlebang@live.com

Video sampler #1

The John Lebang Show Episode 208

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7875274/the-john-lebang-show-episode-208-bubba-r

Program clock is available upon request.