DJ wanted for Military/ Veterans Supported Station

Devildogmom

Stand Tall Radio is looking for dedicated DJ's/Hosts to fill scheduling spots .If you have a interest in serving our military and veterans in bringing entertainment programming to our troops and families at home and those deployed around the world this gig might be right up your alley. We have an open schedule currently and can be flexible to fit your shows in.If you know how to use SAM thats a plus. You must have a stable internet connection and mic. Access to MP3's for airplay. Be willing to promote music that is spotlighted into your rotation and be flexible.
Your time slot and music genre is also open to what you want to play as long as you comply with stream licensing laws. Please email me at phimu4ever@gmail.com and we can discuss the particulars.
Stand Tall has been on the air now over 2 years and we are in the process of programming changes and bringing new people on board.

Thanks for reading
Deanna McNeal
Programming Director
Standtallradio.us

HTrain

My name is Joel Hunt AKA H-Train i run a show right now on Military Brotherhood Radio m-f 8 pm est showing Veteran and there families all the programs beyond the VA. I went to College at Colorado media School and graduated with honors this is a short news story they just did on my show.
ive done internet Radio for 3 years Volunteering would love to bring the same motivation to your station but i wont leave MBR or the other 4 networks im on that defeats the purpose im trying to achieve. But im a team player and like the other 3 networks i work for i wouldnt let you down. I do this as a passion. Please email me if you would like to talk more. I'm educated in Vdj7 Sams ZaraRadio Butt Encoder Adobe Audtion and Im expert at Linoux Mac and Windows.
Thanks
Htrain