Kapital Radio Uk

We are a fast growing station based in South London currently gaining 300+ listeners daily via several platforms and are looking for experienced Djs and presenters that can broadcast from the comfort of their homes. If this is you we would like to hear from you.

Contact us
Email kapitalradiouk@mail.com
Phone: ++44 7928723728
Twitter: @kapitalradiouk

Ohen

Hello My name is owen and i have been doing live shows for 2 years nearly 3, i have a high quality mic and a high quality show only strive to be the best i hope to hear back from you soon i live in the Southwest of england

Noel

Hi Kapital Radio UK.
I am Noel Velasco.
I used to be a Mobile DJ here in West London for many years with my own DJ equipment. I love playing different kinds of music from Disco, Modern Jazz, Latin, Cha-cha, Samba, Boogie, Rock and Roll, Hip-hop, etc..this way I can attract all kinds of listeners of all ages:)

Check this link below in case you like it.
I would like to know if you like my style. I can still improve my adlibs definitely.

https://soundcloud.com/jaunty-dj/my-trial-dj-show-2014

Last edited:

Toby Gribben

Hello there, my name is Toby Gribben, I am 14 years old. I have been doing radio since I was 9 and I am on my school radio. I enjoy a variety of music from old music from the 60s to modern day hits. I am a very enthusiastic person and I beleive I would be a great presenter. I have a high quality microphone and a great mixer. I hope you will consider me as a presenter.

Kind Regards
Toby Gribben