DJ's needed

Hankradio

Amazing Rock radio and Amazing 80's (site still in development) need DJ. Details on PM.
Hi Sojic,

My name is David Michaelson, I'm the host/producer of the weekly syndicated electric blues show called "The Continental Blues Ride". I read your post on the Internet Radio Forum. I invite you to listen to the link below, and if you like what you hear, I'd like to offer you our show to complement your programming...if you feel it may be a good fit!.

The CBR isn't cut out for all blues/AOR stations. The type of programming on our show is designed for a younger audience than what you may typically find at a blues concert. We have the core artists, like Buddy Guy and Stevie Ray Vaughn, but we'll also go a little out of the box with Cinderella and the White Stripes, and stay familiar with Led Zeppelin and Cream.

Here's a link of the show and what the listeners can expect to hear...

Our list of affiliates can be found here...

The Continental Blues Ride

The CBR is a weekly, two hour program that is formatted to accomodate the typical :20, :35 and :50 stopsets, with an additional break at the top of the hour for station ID. It's offered through barter and we only have :60 seconds for our clients before each stopset, leaving enough space for your advertisers.

Thanks for the few minutes of your time, Sojic...I know you're busy running a station and it can be as busy as it can get! Here's hoping we'll be chatting soon...

Cheers,

David Michaelson
Host/Producer
The Continental Blues Ride