DJs / OAPs Needed - Get In Touch!

wave

DJs Needed - Get In Touch!

FireShot Screen Capture #105 - 'WaveMix 106' - wavemix106_com.jpg

What is required?

1) A PC (with ANY broadcasting software installed i.e VDJ or SAM)
2) A Mic
3) Large library of songs
4) A good internet connection
5) Being creative & strong passion for radio broadcasting

Station is WaveMix 106 - WaveMix 106

Interested? Get In Touch, with your program concept and your broadcasting schedules: wavemix106@gmail.com

Last edited:

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
this is a far better written request than most (and accepts that DJ's use different software) but just a heads up that in conventional British English OAP is more often used as an abbreviation for Old Age Pensioner! (presumably you meant on air personality).

That said you probably could get some good presenters from the retired community, and I am actually looking for a station that plays music which would be popular with the 60-100+ age group (so I can relay the music over a distribution system in a residential home) - something with the format of the 1970s offshore broadcasters would be perfect.....

wave

Yes, I meant "On-Air Personality". About your interest in stations that take care of 60-100+ age group, we can definitely going to work something out especially with scheduling, and you being able to relay these oldies to your distribution system. I am very much interested, and you can let me know when and how we can talk things out.

Aside from live shows, WaveMix106 would have a variety of music for different times of each day, e.g, a blend/mix of Hip-Hop, Old-school, Top 40, Dance, R&B, Electro, and Rock, at different times of the day. This way, we try as much as possible to satisfy our different genre music lovers. By the way, it is not a bad idea making everyone of our listeners love different genres.

Last edited:

wave

It is a hard time nowadays to have dedicated DJs especially when a station is new. I am sure with a little more exposure of the station, WaveMix 106 Radio will successfully find the right kind of DJs.

WaveMix 106 Radio is an internet station that plays Adult Contemporary, Top 40, Dance, Party, Remixes & Electronic tunes.

We are new and trying to build our listener base, and love to have DJs/Presenters who want to grow with us and also help the station grow.

If you have what takes to host a show on radio, please get in touch and let's discuss!

wavemix106@gmail.com
WaveMix 106
Your Big Hits & Best Mixes Station!

wave

3 exceptional DJs already involved with WaveMix 106 Radio thus far.. Hoping to grab other awesome DJs attention. It is all about Dance, Pop, Remixes, Top 40 and Electronic tunes :)

WaveMix 106 - Contemporary Hit Station!

wave

We are Live on SecondLife, and this means more concurrent listeners!

We are now broadcasting on a Sim (a whole region) in SecondLife virtual world. The sim has 2 clubs and WaveMix 106 Radio provides music to both clubs, as well as the whole region.

Get in touch, if you are a DJ and interested in doing live shows on the radio station.

WaveMix 106 Radio
WaveMix 106
Your Big Hits and Best Mixes Station!

Djmandymoore

dj looking for a stn

I am a uk based Dj used to work for fresh radio Liverpool. afther a few months break I am looking to start working for a stn again. I play must things from the 1960's - 1999 dance remixes sorry I don't do rock. or hardcore. please feel free to contact me amandakittymoore@hotmail.co.uk thank you for reading Mandy

experience
-5 years dj secondlife
- 2 years web radio experience
- Have over 80'000 songs, from old to present
- Use SAM Broadcaster pro;
-Condenser microphone
- Flexible
- Able to cover programmes if needed
- 51 years old
- Female
- Live in the UK!