Dj's / presenters needed for am / fm & online radio station asap

A Radio Station based in the UK are looking for DJ'S / Presenters for our Radio Station ASAP.

DJ'S / Presenters can play any type of music eg modern, classical, country & western, rock and music from the 60's to present year.

We are currently Internet only but will be Broadcasting on FM / AM Radio in the next few months covering all of the UK.

You must be able to work from your own home.

So we are looking for DJ'S / Presenters to come onto our Radio Station asap.

If you would like to join a New Refreshing Radio Station or for more information please email ragradionortheast@yahoo.co.uk

telabadmanwot

Email sent.

Is there a fixed date for your first broadcast on FM, or has the broadcast not been finalized yet???

could i also ask if you will be broadcasting under a community or commercial license? if you dont want to answer thats cool,i just reread my post and i look like a broadcast inspector gadget or something.

i hope you dont mind all the questions, curiosity has the better of me after i checked out your stream, nice station.

Email sent.

Is there a fixed date for your first broadcast on FM, or has the broadcast not been finalized yet???

could i also ask if you will be broadcasting under a community or commercial license? if you dont want to answer thats cool,i just reread my post and i look like a broadcast inspector gadget or something.

i hope you dont mind all the questions, curiosity has the better of me after i checked out your stream, nice station.

The FM Broadcast is due for 3months at the moment as it is near the final stages.
It will be a commercial License.