DJ's / Presenters Required ...

MGR Radio

Looking for DJ's to host their own weekly Live radio show. We cater for most styles of music. You'll be joining a hugely successful global team of residents DJ's with current shows from around the world including Germany, South Africa, America, France, Ibiza, Netherlands, UK, to name just a few.

What's required to do a show:
Shows can be done from most counties and in the comfort of your own studio/home. We supply all the software needed to broadcast, and our experienced technical team is on hand to assist with set up and connection. All you will need is a music playing platform ( Decks, CDJs, Controllers, Software, etc, etc), a microphone, a Computer (PC or Mac), and a good internet connection.

What we offer in return:
The opportunity for you to join a well-established team with full support given by our Management & Staff to assist you.
The opportunity for you to showcase your talent to a large FM radio (in UK - South East London) & Global audience.
Full technical support 24/7 - 365 days a year.
Mobile Apps, available on App Store & Google Play!!
Full Social media support, via Facebook / Twitter / Instagram and other social media platforms, along with full social media event training.
We also offer designs & Jingles.
For further information please contact or email our recruitment team with a brief bio and links to recent mixes / previous radio show, if available.

Contact Information:
You can contact us on our website - www.themusicgalaxyradio.com
Or email us on - djs@themusicgalaxyradio.com -or- themusicgalaxy@outlook.com

Please share with your friends :)

Stevy6

Hi I notice you say you are on FM , 88.2fm
1.can you tell me where this goes out and where I can receive it?

2. What's your listener base targeting, and what is your listener numbers?

Thanks

Stevy6

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews upcoming artist with great commentary & providing the Hottest Underground Music etc. give me some more info email me KangoBlachouse@yahoo.com

Thanks

LUCA

Hi! I'm Luca Contento from Italy. I'm interested to play my mixed show "Memories" on web radio around the world.
This is Only music and jingles recorded set.
If you have some slot For my music, please contact me here or on luca.contento73@gmail.com
See you
Luca

Brian

Hello, my name is Brian. I am a host of a weekly syndicated show called On Air With Brian Becker and would love to have your station carry it. The show is available to air from Friday - Sunday. You chose when you want to air it. You can listen to the demo here, www.onairwithbrian.com/media/demo.mp3. I am reliable and deliver the show every week by Thursday. You can sign up to receive the show here: http://onairwithbrian.com/affiliate-sign-up/ If you have any questions, feel free to email me at brian@appletips81.com. Thanks, Brian.