Djs wanted for Ibiza Tmb Radio

Ibiza-tmb-Radio

Good morning

Hope your all keeping safe from covid

We are a new station and we are currently looking for Djs that play Dance , Trance , House , Electro

If you would like to join our station and do a weekly slot them please get in touch we would like to hear from you

Please drop us a comment below or and we will respond

Sajwar7

Hello there,

I can take the trance slot. I recently started DJing, and with a passion for trance music (following since early 2007s), I have improved a lot. I can easily play for 3-4 hours, but willing to take the challenge for OTC sets. I would love to play a weekly slot. Let's connect and discuss further.

Regards

Ibiza-tmb-Radio

Hello there,

I can take the trance slot. I recently started DJing, and with a passion for trance music (following since early 2007s), I have improved a lot. I can easily play for 3-4 hours, but willing to take the challenge for OTC sets. I would love to play a weekly slot. Let's connect and discuss further.

Regards

Hi thanks for your reply

I can set you up with a test stream to see how you get on please let me know whens best for you to do this and we will check you out then give you a regular slot if all goes well

If you could send me a private message with a little.more information regarding a little profile and a picture for our website that would be great

Admin

Lloyd Bailey

Hi I am a member of a 10/15 strong team that play house/tech techno melodic etc ! We are looking for a new home where we can host 4 slots in rotation on the evening chosen if possible ? Normally 7- 11 or 8-12 . We can send mixes in or go live it’s no problem . So if there’s a night free we can fill it with good music for you . Cheers Lloyd

Ibiza-tmb-Radio

Hi I am a member of a 10/15 strong team that play house/tech techno melodic etc ! We are looking for a new home where we can host 4 slots in rotation on the evening chosen if possible ? Normally 7- 11 or 8-12 . We can send mixes in or go live it’s no problem . So if there’s a night free we can fill it with good music for you . Cheers Lloyd
Hi mate

I'm trying to get live Djs if this is something your interested then please let us know

Regards Dave