DJ's wanted for various genres

We are looking for DJ's that play different genre's. Visit Join The Team! for more details. No application forms to be filled in, just contact us directly via our website and we'll take it from there.

You can do your show live or pre-recorded and upload it to our server. We won't interfere, it's your show, your way! We don't care if you work on other stations, but if you do want a slot on our station, all we ask is that you're reliable, enthusiastic and committed to your show with us. How you conduct yourself with other stations is none of our business.

Have a good day everyone :)

MustHaveMetal

I can host 80s show, possibly on a daily basis. In case needed, I already have a huge library of 80s hits. I have a B.A. degree in Broadcasting and worked in radio as an On-air Personality. I currently work as a VO Artist from my home recording studio.

Please message me if you still need DJs. Or, email me: radiodj36@gmail.com

RichB

Hi there, I'm interested in doing a live show and wondered when the station will be launching? Thanks

We are looking for DJ's that play different genre's. Visit Join The Team! for more details. No application forms to be filled in, just contact us directly via our website and we'll take it from there.

You can do your show live or pre-recorded and upload it to our server. We won't interfere, it's your show, your way! We don't care if you work on other stations, but if you do want a slot on our station, all we ask is that you're reliable, enthusiastic and committed to your show with us. How you conduct yourself with other stations is none of our business.

Have a good day everyone :)
Good Evening

Would you be interested and its FREE

I syndicate a Chilled Zone Show which consists of 2 hours of Smooth Grooves/Slow Jams split into 2 x 1 hour segments so idents and adverts can be applied in the middle if required .Its also non-generic.

Genre’s include RnB,Soul,Neo Soul and Rare Grooves.

Below is a link to my podcast site if interested

https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Kind Regards

Chris ‘’DjChristheshirt ‘’Elliott