Dj's wanted

djkayleigh

hi all i am searching for some djs for my radio station night of the fallen angel radio. we play various music and have some djs whos shows purely only play one genre so if u have what it takes to dj and are willing to try out for my station then send me a message also if anyone can help me in anyway with some jingles that would be awesome

retrofm dj rio

jingles

if you check my post jingles and adverts kayleigh you will see there are 2 companies on there that deal with jingles ads etc for station,s i found rpc thats radio production company that was recommended to me by td1 radio disco dave to me the cheapest dont know what the jingles will sound like yet as ive only just ordered them but if you have a listen to retrofm965.com over the weekend im sure you will be able to judge for yourself lol
heres there website link www.radioproductioncompany.co.uk
:happy:

wolvo radio

a dj

Hi there my names martin.

I have worked as a dj in many places and i have a wide choice of songs going from 60's right up to the new songs.

I would love to fill a slot on your station if you wish.

thanks for your time
marty.

peeka

hi

name is ben, im looking to get some experience in djing, i only do it for fun, done it at some partys thats it , i love djing so yea lol, well jsut email me or add me to msn, djpeeka@hotmail.com

djkayleigh

Hi there my names martin.

I have worked as a dj in many places and i have a wide choice of songs going from 60's right up to the new songs.

I would love to fill a slot on your station if you wish.

thanks for your time
marty.
hi martin please email me i am very interested in having u at my station as a full time dj with us i would need your contact details so we can set u up and what times ur free to dj

djfranko1

hi all i am searching for some djs for my radio station night of the fallen angel radio. we play various music and have some djs whos shows purely only play one genre so if u have what it takes to dj and are willing to try out for my station then send me a message also if anyone can help me in anyway with some jingles that would be awesome
hi my name is frank, i live in taunton somerset and i like to mix!! here are some links to mixes if you would like to broadcast them.

zSHARE - frank-25-9-09.mp3 zSHARE - dj frank - uk breaks mix - plump djs_ krafty kutz etc.mp3

dj_jamz28

lookong for a station to DJ on have experiance

Hi there i would interested in DJ'ing for your station... I live in the States ... and i have dj'd at other internet radio stations... feel free to email me and we can talk... my addy is DJ_Jamz28@yahoo.com my instant messenger is the same addy... feel free to add me...

thanks alot
Jamz