djs wanted

sno450

All types of dance music djs wanted please, mic not important but would be good! your show your way, most slots avalible please e-mail me with your type of music, slot preferred, your experience and any questons

Draven

Your Need for DJs

I have been DJing on the Internet for roughly 5 years in both the US and the EU. I have a collection of music that few can rival with a focus in mainly the EBM, Industrial, Darkwave, Gothic genres. Although I can also do other genres as well.

Please message me back if you are interested in utilizing me as I have all the needed hardware and obviously all the needed melodies.

Continuum

All types of dance music djs wanted please, mic not important but would be good! your show your way, most slots avalible please e-mail me with your type of music, slot preferred, your experience and any questons

Hey Sno,

My DJ moniker is Continuum. I am a female DJ from Toronto. I am really interested in learning how to get a spot.

I have been DJing for 4 years. My style is house with a little bit of soulful and funky sounds.

Your email address was not available to me here. But kindly replay or email directly on this issue @ continuum@housemusic.com

Thanks.

A.S.K

Hi, I Dj Drum and Bass, everything ranging from upbeat dancefloor tunes to minmal and deep tunes. I'd offer a show which would include a wide range of Drum and Bass to suite all listening tastes. I've had various internet support for my mixes including the Drum and Bass blog DRUM&BASS BLOG, and would be very intrested in a slot.

Cheers

A.S.K

Fadealot

Interested

I DJ Electro, House, Dutch house music. Have previous experience as a DJ on Phoenix FM and have worked in various clubs around Halifax. E-Mail me as safcdoubledee@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested in giving me a time slot. would prefer any night but around 8pm onwards.
Thanks Fadealot.