DJs wanted

We are looking for Djs to come join us on our station GEMINISOUNDSRADIO

if you love music and love to entertain people please get in touch with us at the station

managers@geminisoundsradio.co.uk

we run 24/7 365 days a year

we do all music but rap, hip hop,hardcore

we run a great soul night every sunday

also we got a great sponsor DOWIE MOTORSPORT so the station we be promoted on the tv in early next year so come and join the ever growing station today

great team of people

Gemini Sounds Radio

Last edited:

paul

Hi

I sent you an email asking for an address or somewhere to post a copy demo to, but i've had no reply. You suggested by email, but the file is too big to send.

regards

Paul

hi paul

no need to send demo mate as all that sort of stuff is delt with in the short interview m8 all you need to do is fill in the dj app form on our website and also log onto inSpeak - The Best Internet Communicator download the program install it, sign up on there,

once your logged in all you do is on the lillte inspeak box that opens up after you log in is click on tools then radio that will bring you into the radio chatroom we have my id on there is dizzyuk_4

thanks again

harry

Gemini Sounds Radio

paul

no need to send demo mate as all that sort of stuff is delt with in the short interview m8 all you need to do is fill in the dj app form on our website and also log onto inSpeak - The Best Internet Communicator download the program install it, sign up on there,

once your logged in all you do is on the lillte inspeak box that opens up after you log in is click on tools then radio that will bring you into the radio chatroom we have my id on there is dizzyuk_4

thanks again

harry

Gemini Sounds Radio

I've tried logging on that website, but it's confusing. There is no box for tools etc. Is there no other way to send you a demo?

Djdavec001

Hi

I sent you an email asking for an address or somewhere to post a copy demo to, but i've had no reply. You suggested by email, but the file is too big to send.

regards

Paul

HI PAUL I DID REPLY ALSO I HAVVE SENT A FURTHER EMAIL TO YOU REGARDING THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR TUESDAY 2ND NOVEMBER COULD YOU PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR CHATROOM SOFTWARE FREE inSpeak - The Best Internet Communicator and make a free name once done click tools then radio that will bring you into our virtual studio.

Regards Dave