DUBSTEP DJS WANTED!!! Melody One

Melody One, the UK's number one underground online radio station arelooking for hungry, up and coming Dubstep DJs to join our rapidlyexpanding team of radio DJs. Provided you have the necessary DJequipment ie decks, mixer, microphone and internet connection, you canbroadcast on our station via the remote studio link. If you think youhave what it takes, send us a 30 minute demo and we'll do our best toput you on. Past radio and club experience preferred but not necessary. contact info@melodyone.com

melodyone-a5front.jpg
Available slot times: Monday 4PM-6PM GMTTuesday 4PM-6PM GMTFriday 6PM-8PM GMTTuesday 12AM-2AM GMTSaturday 6PM-8PMSunday 12PM-2PM

Rolaz

Dubstep Producer

Eze all,

I'm Rolaz a turntablist, music producer & TV presenter. I been a DJ for over 15 years reaching DMCs UK Team Finals in 2001. I been producing dubstep for about a year now. I also produce D&B, drumstep, Jungle, hip hop, R&B, Breaks and Ol' Skool. You will find over 30 tracks I have produced on the link below. I also am a qualified radio presenter, I trained at WFM97.2FM Manchester and was there for over 2 years.

Rolaz - Tracks - SoundCloud

Peace

Rolaz

The Master

Dubstep DJ

EZE Rolaz,
I saw your ad and thought I'd get in touch. My name is Jake and I live in Nottingham. I am currently studing Music Technology and also going to uni in september to get my degree. My main profession is production of music, but in my spare time I like to perform music in some way or another. I am currently mixing a lot of dubstep but started out in the Hip Hop and drum and bass scene as a DJ and MC. I also play guitars and have been front man in various rock groups. As I'm climbing the ladder of the music scene I feel I need to get myself out there and established to gain further experience as an artist. If there is any positions you could offer me I would be very grateful.

Attached is a short mix from the college christmas party, so have a listen and see what you think.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Jake (The Master)