experienced Alternative/ Chillout DJ looking for good online Radio Home

TheTinMine

I absolutely hate the labels Chillout and Alternative!!

My name is Toby and I curate The Tin Mine. The Tin Mine is small and growing podcast and micro blog that shares good new music of almost all genres that help you reflect on being a human.

Currently with over 500 real followers on twitter and getting close to 100 discreet listeners for each podcast the next step of The Tin Mine adventure is to find a home on the radio to share our music. Music that includes: Clock Opera, Peter Broderick, Active Child, Olafur Arnolds, Helado Negro, NCZA Lines, Blood Orange, Kurt Vile to name a few.

I have good links in the music industry and have been involved in production, press, performance as a bass player and a club and Radio DJ for over 15 years.

For an idea of The Tin Mine sound and ideas please have a look at:

https://twitter.com/thetinmine & PodOmatic | Profile - TheTinMine

I am looking either to run a live show or a prerecorded one. Let me know if any of this sounds interesting and we can chat you can email me at tinminers@gmail.com

Peas & Love

Toby @ The Tin Mine

Hi there

If your wishing to put out live shows drop me an email I had a listen to some of your podcasts and was impressed we currently have 5 dj,s. with our station but are always happy to accommodate exciting new content

ChartMix Radio

ChartMix Radio

Hi There Toby

I might have the very thing for you!

We can provide you a live slot on our radio station ChartMix Radio where you are free to express yourself.

We can provide you with any slot you require on most days.

If this sounds appealing then please get back to me at craig@chartmixradio.com

Thanks

Craig Armstrong