Experienced DJ looking for 2-hour slots on music station

DJMikeFL

Hello,

I'm am looking for a station, preferably in the U.S., to volunteer as a DJ. A paid gig would be great but I understand most internet-based stations are voluntary. I have prior experience.

My music collection includes Indie, Rock, Classic Rock, Pop and Country, from the 70's to today's hits.

I have experience with SAM Broadcaster and OtsAV DJ, Shoutcast servers and Shout Automation, Adobe Audition and Audacity. I am fluent with Joomla, HTML, CSS, some php and graphic software. I operate a small web hosting business in my spare time.

I have news/journalism experience at a previous station where I produced and edited audio news content and news articles for the website.

I also produced voice ID's, short ads and show intros.

I am available evenings between 7pm and 9pm (Eastern/US time). I am not available Thursdays which is when I produce an online talk show. The talk show received over 43,000 listeners last year. I would prefer Monday & Tuesday or Tuesday & Wednesday.

I have a professional attitude. I am not interested in drama.

If your station is looking for a DJ, a team player, to fill your 7pm to 9pm time slot either for a variety of music or one of the genre I listed above, let's talk.

This is something I do in my spare time. If you have schedule flexibility, I can also DJ in the mornings on my off days.

Please have a website so I can check out your station.

Serious inquiries only.

Thank you,
Mike
Email mikeb1028@gmail.com
(Skype and Facebook info available upon request)

DJMikeFL

Disregard the post

I could not find a way to delete my post here.

But disregard my previous post about looking for 2-hour slots on a music station. I have already received a response. :)

Thank you!
Mike