Experienced DJ looking for an active station with a Buzz to it

Camo

Hi all,

I am looking for an active radio station that is predominantly English spoken and that has the following quailities :-
Must have an average listenership of at least 100+ listeners per hour.
Allows mixed genres of music including explicit / adult themed material.
The ability of flexible slots (oh yeah i know!) owing to shift work fixed slots are impossible
Has a fun aspect to the station yet serious about the music.
Has an active DJ Roster who help and feed each other ideas and musical tastes.
Allows ‘live’ sets of mixing with Traktor (video on twitch) as well as standard AB live sets..

In return, i offer :-
Experienced DJ who has used (and owned) Sam Broadcaster for 10+ years on stations with 2k average (those days are long gone sadly thx to spotify)
Has a very large database of songs (very easily 100k +)
Is aged 50 this year so has a mature outlook on life
DJ’d in clubs and trained artists to DJ using Traktor + S4/F1 or S5 or S8, sometimes i will do live electro house mixes (121 to 133 Bpm) or i can use Sam & do straight AB sets of mixed genres, from classical to dubstep to rock to glitch to comedy ... possibily all genres at the same time!.. equally at home mixing or using broadcast software
Have extensive musical tastes..
I also unfortunately work mixed shifts so some flexibility on slots required.
Have fibre optic with 300mb up/down

Now, the little ‘crunchy’ bit.. i spend hours finding new music and think nothing of soending 30+ hours just putting together a 2 or 3 hour “brand new tunes” set (sometimes much longer schedule allowing) but most of all i am after finding a home of like minded DJ’s, nothing worse for me than hearing the same tunes over and over.. This is very important to me, i yearn to meet other DJs who have the same passion as i do in finding new ( of above a certain quality) music

If you have an active station that has a buzz about it and fancy seeing if this old dog can learn a new trick please drop me a line and get in touch. Happy to either audition or send you a clip of previous shows done elsewhere..

Cheers

Camo

P.S. i don’t use facebook sorry.. email, whatsapp, discord, irc, skype,etc etc but facebook is No.

Stevy6

Hey great resume! There is a station that meets almost all of your list! Including the BUZZ...

Give hive365.co.uk a visit, there are some slots open, but we do usually like a commitment of 2 hours per week get your application in, speak to “DEMO” and pop on over to discord to have a chat too.

ChixRock

Hey Camo - would you possibly be interested in DJing for a thriving all-independent, all-genre station? If you're familiar with SAM & think this might interest you, get back to me & I'll give you more info. Good luck on your job search!