Experienced DJ looking for shows

AGScott

Hey, my name's Adam and i'm currently looking for any vacancies for an online radio station.

I have had some experience working as an online radio DJ and also have experience in SAMBroadcaster and Winamp.

I have a huge variety of music including songs from the 50's right up to 2011

Unfortunately I do not currently have a working microphone, but I am capable of streaming or recording shows to a station's listeners.

Let me know if you're interested,
Thanks.

stpatricksfm

stpatricksfm

Hey, my name's Adam and i'm currently looking for any vacancies for an online radio station.

I have had some experience working as an online radio DJ and also have experience in SAMBroadcaster and Winamp.

I have a huge variety of music including songs from the 50's right up to 2011

Unfortunately I do not currently have a working microphone, but I am capable of streaming or recording shows to a station's listeners.

Let me know if you're interested,
Thanks.
Hi Adam,you've got a huge variety of music eh-that's a good start.We are looking for volunteer Dj's to get our online radio station started,and somebody that's into everything,would be a welcome addition.I'm having to give some thought to the subject of radio directory listings.At the present time we can be heard at we7-spotify-lastfm and, on a few other sites though Apple is an important radio destination because it's possible to feature advertising to pay the bills.I've had some communication with the itunes team,and they have requested information with respect to a mp3 link-Doe's that mean anything to you?Send me through some sounds and suggestions if you're interested.The name stpatricksfm should give you a good idea of where we are at,kind regards,patrick buckley.

DJPROUD

information on mp3 for itunes

hi stparticksfm
what they mean is you can have to give them a podcast which is a mp3 format
i put my syndicated reggae show on there a few days..
hope this help if not you can contact me at emial on my post above..
cheers dj proud
www.westmidsradio.co.uk

ShaunMoore2011

Hi ,

My name is Shaun Moore, I'm Head of Programmes at Crazy Radio (Crazy Radio).

We are an online radio station and are currently looking for new shows to add to our schedule,

I would be interested in broadcasting your shows, .

If your interested get back to me,

Email: radioshaun2011@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Shaun