Experienced Dj / Presenter Looking For Station.

RichB

Experienced Dj / Producer from London ( now based in Madrid, Spain) looking for regular slot.
I play a wide range of music often doing themed shows using a professional set up, and speaking as well as Djing.
As well as broadcasting (live) worldwide, I'd also like to cater for the English Speaking community here in Spain and also use my shows as a platform for English Learners.
I've got the gear and enthusiam.
Give me a shout it you're interested.
Thanks
RIch.

nazif

Join the award wining team :)

Radio BeatZ is a professional live international online radio(mainly hosted from Bangladesh). We use professional Icecast Server. We have DJs from various countries including USA, Bangladesh, Greece & Spain & more. We have a huge listener base. The award winning famous chat show "Europe Calling" is aired from our station! 8)

We need Djs (who are also presenter/not presenter) worldwide. Here we promise to give you a complete radio environment. We provide our DJ's:
# Full Sam Broadcaster Software (with licence) for free which isworth $ 250(valid until you work for Radio BeatZ).

#
Our website has LIVE AUTOMATION SOFTWARE which directly connects the listeners to the music/show when they enter into the website. They don't have to waste their time finding a player like other sites.

# We highly pay heed to our dj's available time.

# Excellent exposure of our dj's show by promoting them on air & in the main bill board of our website.

# Professional Certificate if the Dj is able to satisfy us.

# Attractive DJ profile page which gives professional identity

And above all, We treat your DJ's like our family member.
All types of genres accepted. Shows must be live. Age must be at least 15.

So give a shot! U WILL SURELY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE!

Apply here: http://www.tinyurl.com/radiobeatz-job

Or directly email us: job@radiobeatz.com

Please note: Radio BeatZ is a non-commercial organization. All our stuff work here voluntarily.

Nazif Mahbub
Station Manager
Radio BeatZ Ltd.
RadioBeatZ.com

Last edited: