Experienced Presenter needs a new home!

I have eight years experience in the radio industry, which includes a year on FM radio.

I use SAM Broadcaster, a condenser microphone and I have a huge collection of music from 80's, 90's and the current charts.

Drop me a e-mail; ollz2009@hotmail.co.uk or reply to this thread for any information on availability.

I have a demo which you can listen to via; Olivergreennrgdemoolivergreen by ollzg on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hope to hear from some of you soon,

Oliver Green

Barry0965

Krazy Nation is still Looking for DJ's who use SAM Broadcaster

I have 23 years on radio experience 4 years FM. Starting a new station and it will Launch January 3rd, 2013. Oliver contact me if you have an interest. The Station is called Krazy Nation. I can be reached at kaptainkrazy@1krazynation.com

Thanks,

Barry

KrazyTunez

I have eight years experience in the radio industry, which includes a year on FM radio.

I use SAM Broadcaster, a condenser microphone and I have a huge collection of music from 80's, 90's and the current charts.

Drop me a e-mail; ollz2009@hotmail.co.uk or reply to this thread for any information on availability.

I have a demo which you can listen to via; Olivergreennrgdemoolivergreen by ollzg on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hope to hear from some of you soon,

Oliver Green
we would love to have you at Krazy Tunez