File Upload Error (gateway timeout)

KZK101

Uploading files in autodj keep giving an error (gateway time out) and we have to log out and log in again. We have now tried to disable autodj and re-enable autodj. Still getting error gateway timeout on loading files. We tried to do it on another computer, still getting error. We tried on iphone, still getting error. So we can not use this service because we can not load files, log out wait 5 minutes, lo9g in then file is there. PLESAE awaiting feedback.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    34.5 KB · Views: 779

KZK101

We are still awaiting support on this error issue. See the screenshots. Our autodj does not work, can not load files, we are off air with your service for 16 hours now. Awaiting urgent support.
error 10pm.jpg
40min load 18 songs then this error.jpg

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi KZK101,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with this. I just tested uploading a file and got the same timeout error, so we will need to take a look into this for you.

In the mean-time you can still upload your files via FTP transfer instead, your settings for this can be found under the 'Quick Link's section of the control panel.

KZK101

We tried FTP but got this error as per attached screenshot. Again after this we have to close the browser, wait for 5 to 10 min then we can only log back into contolpanel. So we cannot use autodj at all to get to our files that are uploaded now via ftp.
FTP autodj error.jpg

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Thanks for the information. Our techie is looking into this for you and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Kzk101,

I have now fixed this problem for you. I had to delete the account and then manually recreate it again but I've tested the control panel upload and this is now working as it should. I backed up and copied back all of your AutoDJ files, however unfortunately it's not possible to back up playlists so I'm afraid that you will need to set these up again.

We are not sure what had caused this? This is something we'll need to take up with Centovacast. We originally tried to do a backup / restore but that didn't work so we had to manually recreate the account for you instead. Please let me know how you get on with it.

KZK101

Thanks for all the hard work. We will test it for the next 2 weeks. We will be doing autodj and switch to live stream from next week. Thanks again, will let you know.