File Upload Gateway Error

KZK101

Good Morning.

Again this morning we have a gateway timeout on file upload. We deleted the Alternative files that was now running for 24 hours, then when we want to upload the new ones we got gateway timeout. Really do not know what is going on.

Please see attached on our forum post.

We will do it now via FTP.
File Upload Timeout.jpg

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi KZK101,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue has returned. This does not appear to be affecting any other accounts so it's hard to say why this is just happening with your account in particular. I tested a file upload myself and got the same timeout error. But I cleared my browsers cookies and was able to log back in immediately and I could see the file had uploaded fine, so it is very strange?

It's a shame this has returned as it appeared to be working fine just after I manually recreated your account for you the other day. So I'm not sure what could have changed?

I think it may be best that rather than trying a back up and restore of your account again or recreating the account manually again that this time we try setting you up on a different server and port number. How do you feel about that?

KZK101

HI, Thanks for the feedback. One question, would the following have anything to do with the problem?
New DNAS Version Available: 2.5.5.733
Please login or see here to find out more about the new DNAS version.

Please install this update as soon as possible, thank you.

If not, then please do set us up on a different server and port. Let us know because we want to start with using this as our streaming service with mixture of autodj and live stream of some of the shows that are not under the USA license agreement and sponsor agreements.So the autodj is important because if we need to stop the live streram due to license issue for a part of the live show we gonna need the autodj to be loaded fast with music for that hour or even for a day.

Awaiting your feedback.

Thanks.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi kzk101,

I've recreated the account again for you on our us5 server this time (port 8311) and this seems to have corrected the issue. I've tested the control panel upload and that worked as it should (I've also copied over your AutoDJ files for you). So fingers crossed this time, please let me know how you get on with it.

This would not have been related to your Shoutcast version, this seems to be a bug within Cetnovacast.

KZK101

Hi

Thank you.We will do some testing tomorrow. Then on Monday we will start with Live to Autodj testing and speedy file uploads.

Thanks again for the support. We keep you updated.

Thanks

KZK101