Football/Soccer Show

joeldemain

This might be a bit of a reach, but I am looking for a station that would be open for a once-a-week show where I talk about the latest football scores from the football leagues.
I would play lots of music as well, and it would be a fun and light-hearted show where I keep people up to date with football, as well as get messages in from people on how their teams have done.
I am based in England so any English stations would be perfect, but I can also host on other English speaking stations.

I would discuss results, and decisions, have debates on how teams are going to be this season, and try to my best to add a bit of humour to it.

If anybody is interested please let me know, I would love to talk.
Thanks!

A little bit about me:
https://about.me/joeldemain

Last edited:

jjeffries

When you say football, are you referring to the NFL or soccer? I would like to have a weekly show on NFL football. Let me know...

Stevy6

When you say football, are you referring to the NFL or soccer? I would like to have a weekly show on NFL football. Let me know...
assume soccer as he's U.K. based so Football with the round one not the oval USA version. ( i love both)

Reba

This might be a bit of a reach, but I am looking for a station that would be open for a once-a-week show where I talk about the latest football scores from the football leagues.
I would play lots of music as well, and it would be a fun and light-hearted show where I keep people up to date with football, as well as get messages in from people on how their teams have done.
I am based in England so any English stations would be perfect, but I can also host on other English speaking stations.

I would discuss results, and decisions, have debates on how teams are going to be this season, and try to my best to add a bit of humour to it.

If anybody is interested please let me know, I would love to talk.
Thanks!

A little bit about me:
https://about.me/joeldemain
Would love to hear more Joel. Thanks Reba