Former FM Jock looking for Station

RandyDiamond

Howdy! I'm a former FM jock -- 10 years experience in the terrestrial world with good experience in the online world.

Have SAM as well as just Winamp + SC, a great setup with a 24 track Mackie + a Neumann U87 mic to top it off! Plenty of music, whether it be country, rock, classic or AOR I'm ready to roll.

I am US, so if that's a problem then I suppose it is.

Attached is a quick demo I threw together while working at a terrestrial station. It's not meant to be a 'best of' demo, but rather just one I sat there and did in about 8 minutes time.View attachment sweeperitg.mp3View attachment randcheck.mp3

or drop me a line: SuperRandy@Gmail.com

stuart

Hi Randy

Just read your post and I am an owner and creater of a new internet radio station called West Star radio and are currently looking for Crew.

Looking and hearing your demos I would like to ask if you would be willing to have a crack with us. I'm prepared to offer a manager role and would like a link up between the USA and UK
I currently have a website built and ready to go we just need crew. I already have posted on here my details so to prevent spaming and getting into trouble with the mod guys take alookat my post.
If your interested please email me stuart@cullywebsolutions.co.uk

Kind regards
Stuart Russell
West Star Radio