Forming Radio Network Seeking Shows to Fill Schedule

B Trammell

We're currently working to form a local community based radio network (that will be based online with LP-AM transmitters around our community, very low cost).

We would like to start broadcasting this March/June however the only thing that's holding us back is programming. We're pretty much open to any programming as long as it's FCC compliant and must also following standard radio format for programming, station top hour, etc.

If interested please contact me here. Serious inquiries only.

Requirements for consideration:

- Must have an active website
- Must have an understanding of what is and is not FCC compliant.
- Show Clock (Weekly, if applicable)
- Demo of Program
- Must be willing to provide or record imaging for promotion of your program on our network.
- Must be market-exclusive (AM/FM/Web)

Essentially, we have a lot of time to fill so most if not all programs will be considered.

Thanks in advance. We look forward to working with you.

Hi there, I'm D.I. Aspinwall, and I offer a Top 25 CHR Countdown show called All The Hits with Ian Dennis ("Ian Dennis" being my radio name...). My day job is working as an imaging director and on-air personality for a commercial Hot AC station, and I produce this show as a fun side project.

Check out my latest show demo here: http://www.aspinwallproductions.com/ath/audio/athpromo.mp3

My website is: www.CountdownHits.com

To gain access to promotional assets, scheduling information, promos, and show clocks, you must first register your station/network on my website. To do so, click the Register Now button under the Contact tab.

If you'd like, you can respond to this message. Or, email me; di@aspinwallproductions.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Harty

There is a link to the track list under the audio player... But:

Here is the track list of a recent show

Billy Paul - Let `em In
The Stridells - I Remember Christmas
Ramsey Lewis - A Hard Day's Night
Dionne Warwick & The Spinners - Then Came You
October London - Color Blind-
Kymaera - Ain't No Sunshine
Joe Loss & His Orchestra - At Last
The Art Of Noise - Moments In Love
Wilson Pickett - In The Midnight Hour
Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova
Hazel O'Connor - Will You
Parov Stelar - Autumn Song
King Curtis - Memphis Soul Stew
Driza Bone - Real Love
Montana Sextet - Heavy Vibes
Sextet - Heavy Vibes
Zuzu Bolin - Kidney Stew
George Benson On Broadway

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a show The radio program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews with sport figures also National & upcoming music artist with great commentary and also providing the Hottest music in Urban, Music Hip Hop ,Pop ,Classics etc. giving are listeners the best in live Dee Jay Music Mixes would love the opportunity of being a part of the roster etc. of this great Online Radio Journey email: me @ KangoblackHouse@yahoo.com

Thank You

Rick Hart

Http://kangoblackhouse.listen2myradio.com

We're currently working to form a local community based radio network (that will be based online with LP-AM transmitters around our community, very low cost).

We would like to start broadcasting this March/June however the only thing that's holding us back is programming. We're pretty much open to any programming as long as it's FCC compliant and must also following standard radio format for programming, station top hour, etc.

If interested please contact me here. Serious inquiries only.

Requirements for consideration:

- Must have an active website
- Must have an understanding of what is and is not FCC compliant.
- Show Clock (Weekly, if applicable)
- Demo of Program
- Must be willing to provide or record imaging for promotion of your program on our network.
- Must be market-exclusive (AM/FM/Web)

Essentially, we have a lot of time to fill so most if not all programs will be considered.

Thanks in advance. We look forward to working with you.

Hello,

My name is Andre "Butta" Lynch and I am the host of The Turn Up Show that is syndicated on several stations world wide and I would like to know if you would like to be apart of this great show. I have attached my air check below for viewing as well as a welcome letter that best describes my show.

I would love to be apart of the station family and have the ability to promote the station and guarantee a raise in listeners. The show is so unique and has a great following from the listeners.

Yes, we all know that digital radio is taking over and more listeners are listening online than the local stations due to the same song over and over. But on the Turn Up Show, we provide a great range of good music from signed artist and unsigned artistas well. Interviews from artist all over the world that has a great following and can help promote the station as well.

So thank you very much for your time and I look forward to being apart of the Family!

Andre "Butta" Lynch
andre.tlynch@gmail.com
510-499-5319
RECORDING STUDIO PIC.JPG
RECORDING STUDIO PIC.JPG
RECORDING STUDIO PIC.JPG
RECORDING STUDIO PIC.JPG
RECORDING STUDIO PIC.JPG

Attachments

• Turn Up Show BIO.pdf
    244.2 KB · Views: 624
  • RADIO RESUME ANDRE LYNCH 2.pdf
    450.4 KB · Views: 805

John Lebang

Dear Program Director, I am currently looking to expand the roster of stations carrying my show. I believe my broadcast would be a nice compliment to the roster of talent you already have. The show is two one hour prerecorded variety broadcast that features Talk, comedy, interviews and intellectual reality that is not catered towards the politically correct and sometimes music (non-commercial). Also, my show features 2-4 radio dramas per year. I can provide up to 2 one hour high quality, well produced episodes each week. I will provide links below to samples of my broadcast.

Please consider adding The John Lebang Show to your roster of quality entertainment.

I look forward to hearing from you

John Lebang

Host & creator of The John Lebang show.

www.jlebang.com

Email: jlebang@live.com

Video sampler #1

The John Lebang Show Episode 208

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7875274/the-john-lebang-show-episode-208-bubba-r

Program clock is available upon request.