Forming Radio Network Seeking Shows to Fill Schedule

Discussion in 'Shows' started by B Trammell, Feb 5, 2017.

1. B Trammell

B Trammell New Member

We're currently working to form a local community based radio network (that will be based online with LP-AM transmitters around our community, very low cost).

We would like to start broadcasting this March/June however the only thing that's holding us back is programming. We're pretty much open to any programming as long as it's FCC compliant and must also following standard radio format for programming, station top hour, etc.

If interested please contact me here. Serious inquiries only.

Requirements for consideration:

- Must have an active website
    - Must have an understanding of what is and is not FCC compliant.
    - Show Clock (Weekly, if applicable)
    - Demo of Program
    - Must be willing to provide or record imaging for promotion of your program on our network.
    - Must be market-exclusive (AM/FM/Web)

Essentially, we have a lot of time to fill so most if not all programs will be considered.

Thanks in advance. We look forward to working with you.

2. Paul Ripley

Paul Ripley New Member

Whats your contact information ? lets chat

3. B Trammell

B Trammell New Member

@Paul Ripley Please send us a PM for our contact email address. In the interest of keeping spammers away, we'd rather not post it publicly.

4. Hi there, I'm D.I. Aspinwall, and I offer a Top 25 CHR Countdown show called All The Hits with Ian Dennis ("Ian Dennis" being my radio name...). My day job is working as an imaging director and on-air personality for a commercial Hot AC station, and I produce this show as a fun side project.

Check out my latest show demo here: http://www.aspinwallproductions.com/ath/audio/athpromo.mp3

My website is: www.CountdownHits.com

To gain access to promotional assets, scheduling information, promos, and show clocks, you must first register your station/network on my website. To do so, click the Register Now button under the Contact tab.

If you'd like, you can respond to this message. Or, email me; di@aspinwallproductions.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  5. McElmon Media Group

McElmon Media Group New Member

6. Harty

Harty Member

Hi. Please check out my pre-recorded soul and jazz show www.coolnights.co.uk

If you like what you hear then complete the form and I'll pop you on the distribution list.

Cheers, Steve