FREE Male Voice Overs and DJ Drops

Rick Hart

One per person, just trying to get my voice out there.

Dry reads only, limit to 30 seconds.

Reply here with script and please specify how you would like it read.

thevoiceofme's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks!

Jared Temple
Saw your post interested in you doing a drop for the Friday Nite Heat Radio Program. Main Focus of the Program is a Underground Hip Hop Program with R&B, Pop, Classic Hits, Reggae. With guest & great Commentary
but main focus on Underground Hip Hop. Would Like to have in the beginning with explosion with Friday Nite Heat Radio!!! being repeated, If your able would appreciate.
any question please email me at the following email address on the bottom

Thanks

Rick Hart
Friday Nite Heat
Kangoblackhouse@yahoo.com

leedspete

in a country voice saying welcome to dj petes country radio show playing the best in american and british country on belter radio

Last edited:

Stevy6

If your still doing them. Can I please have...

Stay tuned to Ste vee 6 on hive 365..... Lock n load. Or

Lock n load with your host. Ste vee 6 on hive 3--- 6---5.

Thanks
Stevy6

Rick Hart

I saw your post about Dee Jay Drops, I would like to please send me Dee Jay Drops at Kangoblackhouse@yahoo.com it Should read: Dee Jay Tee !! Distortion of Static in the Mix..... There should be Static sounds or echoes
also Dee Jay Wild Child ...... it should sound like Wildddddd Childdddddddd !!!!!!!! on Friday Nite Heat !!!!!!!! echoes

Thank You

Brandon Ross

One per person, just trying to get my voice out there.

Dry reads only, limit to 30 seconds.

Reply here with script and please specify how you would like it read.

thevoiceofme's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks!

Jared Temple

Hello Jared! Not sure if you are still doing this, but I think it's great and I would love to have a custom drop (listened to you examples on Soundcloud and they were great!)

"You're in the mix with your mom's favorite deejay - it's DJ Ross-C on the ones and twos" (Ross-C is pronounced Raw-Cee)

Please email to djrossc@gmail.com or post on your soundcloud.

Thanks in advance!