FREE Male Voice Overs and DJ Drops

Migsy Cee

Voice over

Hi jared

If your still doing the voice overs , it would great if you could do me one saying the following script

Your listening to Dj migsy on ncp radio

thanks in advance , my e-mail address is: migsycee123@hotmail.co.uk

cheers , Migsy

djliamuk

Hey Bud

I wonder could you do the following for me

"Your listening to the ultimate in 80s music brought to you by the one and only DJ Liam"

i would appreciate this, thanks in advance

Liam

Dj Russian

jingle request please

hey can you do a jingle saying: Your in tuned to Maximum Radio 106.5FM with Dj Russian

many thanks in advance.

Dj Wrenchez

Hey Jared Temple i would like you to do a drop for me*You are in the mix with Dj Wrenchez, the finest Dj in Kenya, playing to you the best music on the planet, habari ndiyo hiyo, the turntables are getting hot! (with a radio voice and alot of vigor)waruipaul15@gmail.com Thank you in Advance

SHROCK

Hello,

I would like to have a voice over done. Here is my script:

"Always bringing you the best rock music and interviews on internet radio today...And home to the TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!!! Your listening to ROCKCAST with Jim Santora...."

Look forward to hearing what you can do with it...

Thanks,

Jim Santora
SH ROCK
www.shmusicmedia.com
jim@shmusicmedia.com

djdennisj

Dry drop please!

Would love to take you up on this! Here's my script.

"You're listening to one of the most requested private event DJs in Southern California, DJ Dennis Jones, The Creative Music DJ!"

Email to djdennisj@gmail.com. Thanks!

iradiodubai

Request for your dry voice

Please do me a dry voice for my online radio station.

"Hi this is Jared Temple and you are listening to the number 1 radio station on the web. IRADIOPILIPINAS DUBAI."

Please send to my email: djkulhans@iradiopilipinas.com

One per person, just trying to get my voice out there.

Dry reads only, limit to 30 seconds.

Reply here with script and please specify how you would like it read.

thevoiceofme's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks!

Jared Temple

telabadmanwot

Hi Jared,
Fantastic service. It would be brilliant if you would be kind enough to record this is in a nice deep voice for our show...

"Easy Ikarus. your locked on to the easy ikarus breakbeat radio show. play it again sam. now this weeks breakbeat chart. number 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Take it Easy. your taking it easy. Exclusive"

If you could say "easy ikarus" a few times slower/faster feel free to improvise, I would really appreciate it and I am pretty sure we will need your services in the future. Best of luck with your voice over business.

Thank you very very much :)
https://soundcloud.com/ez-icarus