Free Voiceover for Your Ads, Drops, Jingles

Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much for taking advantage of this offer. I've enjoyed doing these liners/drops for all of you. It has helped me out a lot and I will be adding your logos and feedback to my website. I'm no longer taking offers for this, but if you or other DJs/owners would still like a drop/liner, feel free to drop me a line at my Fiverr gig and I offer 100 words worth of dry voiceover drops/liners for $10. Can't be beat. Check it out: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/00123e0911.
Thanks again...I appreciate each of you. If I can be of assistance, please reach out to me at tanya@tcbrownvoiceover.com.
---------------------------------------
Hi there. I'm breaking into voice over and looking to build up my portfolio. I'm willing to do a couple of ads, jingles, drops or any other voiceover needs for your station. If you like what I provide, which I know you will I just ask that you allow me to use your logo/name on my websit as a client I've worked with and provide feedback or testimony. You can check out my demos at tcbrownvoiceover.com. I'm not sure how popular this will be, but I will take the first 10 offers.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
I am a Dee jay I would like for you to do if possible a commercial for my Upcoming Online Radio station call Friday Nite Heat Radio !!!! its a Hip Hop Station
so if your able to make a commercial the commercial would be gear towards a hip hop station.. My Email is KangoBlachouse@yahoo.com
Thank you..

Hi Kango,
Thanks for reaching out. I send an email to the address provided, but it bounced back so I'm replying here. Feel free to send the script and any vocal direction and I'll get started.
Thanks!

I am a Dee jay I would like for you to do if possible a commercial for my Upcoming Online Radio station call Friday Nite Heat Radio !!!! its a Hip Hop Station
so if your able to make a commercial the commercial would be gear towards a hip hop station.. My Email is KangoBlachouse@yahoo.com
Thank you..

Ok sounds great its a Hip Hop online radio station just starting out so would love to have a opening commercial for the show introducing the dee jays.
Here is an Ideal for a script: Friday Nite Heat Radio the Late Nite Edition !!!!! with Dee Jay T master of Distortion & Wild Wild Wild Child on the ones & Two's its Friday Nite Heat !!!!!! am thinking distortion sounds for dee jay T and echoes for wild wild wild child making sound with maybe siren sounds, cars I will leave up to you, but if you can definitely add the sounds for the dee jay names that would be great . You can send me email too Nephz@yahoo.com or Kangoblackhouse@yahoo.com
Thanks alot

Hi good to know there is great talent out there for jingles. I am a DJ in West Midland with regular resdedency at a night club is it possible if I can have a voice over

Hi there. I'm breaking into voice over and looking to build up my portfolio. I'm willing to do a couple of ads, jingles, drops or any other voiceover needs for your station. If you like what I provide, which I know you will I just ask that you allow me to use your logo/name on my websit as a client I've worked with and provide feedback or testimony. You can check out my demos at tcbrownvoiceover.com. I'm not sure how popular this will be, but I will take the first 10 offers.
Thanks for your help.
How can I get a drop from you let know
My email is djbiglou163@gmail.com

sorry my email was acting up but yes if you can do the commercial go ahead with what we previously talk about you have the script from last time