Fusionradio.uk Come join us!

Ryan Malley

TInNYNYNSY2iYrzVkRT7VQ.png

Hello everyone,
Come and join us at Fusion Radio. We are an internet station with a wide variety of different genres who are looking for DJs from all over the globe. If you think you've got what it takes, then come and be a part of our team.
Click 'Join us' on http://fusionradio.uk and apply today!

Stevy6

Hi fusion,
What demographic is your station aimed at, and can you give me visitor/ listener numbers please.
How long have you been up and running?
What regions are you licensed for?

Thanks for response in advance, feel free to private message me(start a conversation) if you don't want to put this info in the open.

Stevy6

Chata DC

TInNYNYNSY2iYrzVkRT7VQ.png

Hello everyone,
Come and join us at Fusion Radio. We are an internet station with a wide variety of different genres who are looking for DJs from all over the globe. If you think you've got what it takes, then come and be a part of our team.
Click 'Join us' on http://fusionradio.uk and apply today!
hi i'd like to DJ for your station. I have Sams Broadcaster , been dj'ing for 2 years .......my skype is nemesis196088......or email me at nemesis472007@yahoo.com

Chata DC

i have twice tried to make an application , i filled out the categories and when i'd go to click on "apply" at the bottom, nothing happens, i tried last night and again this morning there seems to be a glitch with your application system. I have a brand new computer barely 2 weeks old. If u insist that i use the application process and the apply button doesn't work then i guess i might have to look for a more applicant friendly Radio Venue , ty

Chata DC

Good Luck with your station Ryan

Chata. I expected more from you traitor...
you young kids trying to run a radio station but don't know the first thing about teaching or helping out your new DJ's. I'm no Traitor, i Quit and its a Free world i will go where i please

DJRambo

Young kids? Im not being rude or anything. but i aint a young kid! I am a 20 year old Male Adult! AND i happen to know what im talking about.

And i also made the simplest radio ever to use. and you said no. and deleted me and left. Now I don't like your attitude! Calling us young kids. Pathetic!

Ryan Malley

you young kids trying to run a radio station but don't know the first thing about teaching or helping out your new DJ's. I'm no Traitor, i Quit and its a Free world i will go where i please

Actually we are excellent at helping out DJs, that's why we have such a strong team. My apologizes that our application form was not working, it is fixed now. Feel free to apply if you still want too.