Gaffer Radio looking for presenters

gafferradiouk

Fantastic opportunity for all presenters and Dj's

Hello Everyone,

My name is Zak Disney. I am the producer for Gaffer Radio Official.
Let me start by telling you more about our station.

Gaffer Radio Official is a internet based station dedicated to the giffgaff mobile network community. you may have herd about them at some point. giffgaff have an extremely large internet based forum with an average of 2000 online at any one time and gaffer radio has around 200 of the members listening.

Gaffer radio has been running for around 2 months an is growing very fast and we would like some new shows to keep our audience involved.
And this is were all of your talent comes in.

What we are looking for.
We are looking for around 3 or 4 presenters / dj's to join our team and host your own show. We operate a 24 hour station so their is plenty of time to slot you in with your show.

What we would like to see from you.
Gaffer radio would like fun, out going presenters to Join our team with a passion for the role they play.
We are looking for people ages 16+ as that is the audience we have. from 16 though to 100+ so you wont be short of age ranges.

If your interested please apply with the bellow information included to hr@gafferradio.co.uk

- Name
- Type of show
- Skills
- Equipment
- Demo show.

I would like to take this opportunity to that each and everyone of you for checking out this post and our team look forward to you response.

If you have any issues you can post them here how ever our team will only check this post every few days, or contact us on info@gafferradio.co.uk

Thank you.

HOME - gafferradio

Last edited: