Get Me Radio.

Sonic

Just a heads up station owners, if you haven't already got the email Get Me Radio are asking for paid subscriptions.
ATM they not taking any more stations on. Their listeners have dropped dramatically if your with them over this change.
Your listener stats as you will see are dismal. I paid for the subscription and listeners stats are still down the toilet to what they use to be.
Please comment, is their subscription still worth it after these changes. Or will they pick up their game to list you on all the platforms they use to?
I know it costs a lot to run servers, I run and code all my own.
If they are charging $5 a month to like 200.000 stations and not providing the service they use to, Is it worth it?
Is this "Get Me Radio! - Metadata Server" A Bogus connection to think you have more listeners than you have?
You Decide and vote with your feet.

Last edited:
We are pleased to extend an exclusive invitation to submit your radio station to our prestigious New Radio Directory, Created by Online Audience. This is a complimentary offer for you to showcase your station to a broader audience. Simply sign up and effortlessly add your channel to our platform at Stationselect.comStationselect.com. It's a swift and seamless process designed to maximize your station's visibility and reach. Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to be part of a thriving radio community!