Help Desperately Needed - Punk/Metal/Rock/Sports

McElmonMedia

Hello everyone,

For the last decade my dad and I have worked to build a solid name and reputation in the Great Lakes Region of North America.

We have gotten access and giveaways for major festivals, concerts and sporting events.

That being said my dad went to hospital in January and since then I have had to take over ALL duties and responsibilities to run the station.

I am in DESPERATE need of help with content on-air, written etc on the sports side but even more so I need help with technical staff, programmers, promotion, secretaries, editors, etc etc.

I can't do this all on my own.

Concert/festival/sports access would be the tradeoff instead of paying.

Looking at the potential for advertisers with the right team around me to help compensate staff.

Emails can be sent to mcelmonmedia@gmail.com or you can comment here and I'll reach out.

Thanks, Rayzor

TheBoxImaging

Heya Rayzor!

First of all, I want to commend you for the incredible work you and your dad have done, it doesn't sound easy atall. I wish your father the very best, It’s truly inspiring to see such dedication and passion.

I understand how overwhelming it can be to take on all the responsibilities by yourself, especially during such challenging times. While I can't help with all the staffing needs, I can certainly assist with enhancing your station's on-air content through professional radio imaging.

At TheBox Imaging, we specialize in creating high-quality jingles, beds, sweepers, TOHs, power intros, and more, all designed to give your station a polished and professional sound. Our service is unique, affordable, and prioritizes fast response times to ensure your order is our number one priority.

If you’re interested, I’d love to discuss how we can support your station and help lighten your load with top-notch imaging services. You can listen to our demo and read reviews from other satisfied clients to get a sense of our work.

Feel free to reach out to me at qlmb@mail.com if you’d like to explore this further. I’m here to help!

Click here for a demo!

Best regards, Matthew
TheBox Imaging