Help wanted to open new station in North Wales.

Ricon

Hi Everyone,

I know this question might be something that is asked again and again, however , would like as much information as possible please ....
I have played on internet stations prior, and find it sad when these guys close down, hence, i would like to open my own, this is were you guys come in, nothing better than to network, network, network.
I would like to open my own online station, i am lucky enough to devote my time to this project , as i work from home, i do know there is a financial commitment towards , however , that's not a problem.

I would like to get as much information from the word , go, this includes , website, software, all the mechanics i need to get me running.
I would not be alone in this, i am very lucky to have my best friend involved ( the wife ) who loves it as much as i do, and think that would be a great idea......

There is a lot of you guys on here that have years of experience in this, and i take my hat off to you, all i would like is a lead in the right direction, as much help as possible, to make it right from the off-set, i know it takes time, but my passion is music, and i can make it happen.
The station would be here in North Wales, UK, the area, is very Dance music populated, we have a lot of festivals through out the year , and we are luckily enough to have promoters and businesses wanting to help local music enthusiasts to pursue .... However, diversity and a mix in culture of music taste is wanted, and we are happy to hear from any background.....

If any of you guys are interested , get in touch, whomever would be interested , this will be a great opportunity, as we already have ideas in the pipeline that you would be interested in includes, promotion nights, competitions, to club nights and more some...., this is not the "idea wonder " we want to make this happen, just need some help from the pros !

Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Ricon.

Paul Foxx

hi guys

well dont know about expert but been involved with radio for 20+ yrs ,
so if i can help with info please get in touch.
:dance::dance:

help

If you looking for any ids,jingles,adverts,promos or any other audio imaging stuff , then let us know , w can offer a great value price .