Hi I’m looking for s station to broadcast my vinyl vault shows

Diane herring

I’ve been a DJ since 1976 and have a vinyl collection. Last year I built my own studio in the spare room complete with twin Citronic system 80 deck and filled the room with vinyl I love playing vinyl stream out of the Studio sing sam. I worked at the BBC as a producer and did a little presenting there. I run the local Hospital radio station in Wigan Lancs. I can do Wednesday night 10- midnight and Sunday 10 midnight you can hear selection of shows on www.mixcloud.com/diane 01
My email is dianelouiseherring@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:

AMR

Would you be interested in hosting a weekly show called The Indie 60. It would run Sunday Nights 9 to 10 Eastern. I'll go over the details if you are interested.

Hail

Diane herring

Would you be interested in hosting a weekly show called The Indie 60. It would run Sunday Nights 9 to 10 Eastern. I'll go over the details if you are interested.

Hail
Hi
Thanks for the offer but I’m on air at 10 and I’m only interested in doing shows from Vinyl.
Diane

CATV Radio is a radio station, broadcasting 24 hours a day, we are rebranding on the 1st February and would like you to be apart of our station whether it's helping us behind the scenes or being a presenter.

We've been on the air since September 2016 and every day we bring you a unique mix of great music from the 80s to now along with all the local news and information about what's going on in this part of the world.

CATV Radio is on air right around the clock so whether you're waking up, in need of a daytime pick me up or soothing to sleep, we're always here to keep you company and in touch.

It's this special blend of music, entertainment, news and local information and we have our very own CATV Radio magazine but don't forget that you can be involved too ...

get in touch with us if you wish to apply anybody any age welcome.

EMAIL: contact@catvradio.tk
FACEBOOK: /CATVRADIO

I’ve been a DJ since 1976 and have a vinyl collection. Last year I built my own studio in the spare room complete with twin Citronic system 80 deck and filled the room with vinyl I love playing vinyl stream out of the Studio sing sam. I worked at the BBC as a producer and did a little presenting there. I run the local Hospital radio station in Wigan Lancs. I can do Wednesday night 10- midnight and Sunday 10 midnight you can hear selection of shows on www.mixcloud.com/diane 01
My email is dianelouiseherring@yahoo.co.uk

We would love to have you as part of our station. Please fill out an application if interested: https://form.jotform.com/80158045184152 We are a drama free radio station that is looking for more people to DJ for us. If your shows are live then you are the right fit for us. If you have any questions please feel free to come into our radio station and ask.

Thanks,
Judith Owner
Jenn Assistant to Judith