Hive365 Radio, 10 Years Old, Beginner Friendly Station

Hive365

Hello and Welcome!

Hive365 is one of the oldest gaming community focused radio stations. We have slots available for presenters to join our vibrant and diverse DJ team. We only have live DJ shows, so no pre-recorded content. Hive365 has music policy which allows presenters to create, produce and present their show in the way they wish. Your passion for music is what our listeners wish to hear.

Hive365 is available on many in-game radios and also via dedicated server plug-ins. Hive365 has a Discord server where you can interact with your fellow DJs and listeners. Through the presenter dashboard listeners on other platforms can send requests and shoutouts as well as vote up/down a tune and that interactively drives the Hive365 Top40 Chart.

If you're looking for a stable station, we're here and ready! Bring your unique show to Hive365 and if you're experienced, great! But if you're new to the art of radio presenting, perhaps unsure of what to do then Hive365 is the ideal place to learn the art. We provide all the tools and guidance to get both new and experienced DJs off the ground, including guidance from seasoned career DJs! Want to learn something new? We're here to help! Our minimum time on air is 2 hours per week (non-consecutive), if you think you have time for that, then we welcome you to HIVE365!

Click this link to begin the journey and discover the wonderful world of radio and join HIVE365. Not quite sure yet? Join our Discord and join the conversation!

header-logo.png
Non-Stop Music, Guaranteed to get ya Buzzin'
https://hive365.radio

IANJ49

Hi
I would like to be a Radio DJ on your Radio Station
Where are you based and have you an email address so I can send my Demo?
IAN JOHNSON

Hive365

Hi
I would like to be a Radio DJ on your Radio Station
Where are you based and have you an email address so I can send my Demo?
IAN JOHNSON
Apologies on the delay in replying! I've responded on your main thread you posted, however to answer your question here: We are an international radio station with presenters located in the US, UK and EU. We're licensed with PRS and ASCAP. You can head to our website and use the Apply link to submit your application and I'll reach out to get a demo scheduled and to go over your on-boarding!

IANJ49

Apologies on the delay in replying! I've responded on your main thread you posted, however to answer your question here: We are an international radio station with presenters located in the US, UK and EU. We're licensed with PRS and ASCAP. You can head to our website and use the Apply link to submit your application and I'll reach out to get a demo scheduled and to go over your on-boarding!
Hi
I have filled the application form for you
IAN JOHNSON