Hoping to be part of a great station and make it even better!

CMBayse88

Hey there! I have over 5 years of on-air experience and have a very dynamic presentation style and energy. I’ve worked in Top40, Contemporary Country, and 60-80’s formats. Attached are just a few audio clips from my time at a very conservative, small town modern country station. My natural style is a bit more energetic and spontaneous. Check it out and get in touch with me if I can help your station.

DJ Rock

Rockin' Round The Clock Radio,On-air for 3 + years now @ http://www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/ we are presently looking for DJ's
Experience or No experience needed we will train. Only requirements are PC with Windows 7 or better. Classic Rock/ Rock, Country, R & B Oldies.and all in between. We have a few spots left as we are growing fast. For consideration go to www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/ and fill an application out on top of page ty.
This is not a paid gig. We are a non-profit station. ty. If you have the Love of Music,and People come and have some FUN with us.:)

DJ Rock

This is Rock from Rockin Radio can get hold of me 3 ways Cell 1-216-376-5255 Skype therock201399 or Trillian dj_rock1woulike to talk to you about joining my Team ty Rock:cool::cool::cool::cool:

DJ Alison

Hey there! I have over 5 years of on-air experience and have a very dynamic presentation style and energy. I’ve worked in Top40, Contemporary Country, and 60-80’s formats. Attached are just a few audio clips from my time at a very conservative, small town modern country station. My natural style is a bit more energetic and spontaneous. Check it out and get in touch with me if I can help your station.
check out http://haveablastradio.com/

EnergyRadio

Hello there,
Londons Energy Radio are Looking for Djs that Bring a Different Genre ... maybe you bring somthing we dont have :)

www.londonsenergyradio.co.uk

Cary A Brown

Hi, Is your show still available?
contact me cabzy@cabmuzikradio.com
thanks