House dj looking for busy radio

lucky.b

I looking for a good busy station to join iv been djing for 14yrs plus and have a big collection. Of big bangers to get the listeners dancing iv been on fm and internet radio in London and Essex for past 11yrs I can talk on the mic for shout outs I sometimes have a mc with me I normally go to a radio studio but can do it from home via internet Iv played in few clubs in London and Essex some to mention xoyo London Buddha lounge Romford just a few to say if your interested please contact me I play deep house some tech. House and old skool garage please only busy stations wanted thanks
Please only contact if you are going to reply to me or my emails I'm surprised how people say there looking for good djs who want to make commitment to there radio but don't reply if that's the case please don't waste my time or yours in that fact thanks

Last edited:
I looking for a good busy station to join iv been djing for 14yrs plus and have a big collection. Of big bangers to get the listeners dancing iv been on fm and internet radio in London and Essex for past 11yrs I can talk on the mic for shout outs I sometimes have a mc with me I normally go to a radio studio but can do it from home via internet Iv played in few clubs in London and Essex some to mention xoyo London Buddha lounge Romford just a few to say if your interested please contact me I play deep house some tech. House and old skool garage please only busy stations wanted thanks
Email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com plaese

lucky.b

hey lucky.b give us a look over at mixdj radio. If your interested click the apply link on our website or email us enquireis@mixdj-radio.co.uk

Thanks

www.mixdj-radio.co.uk
Hi iv looked round your website looks good can you tell me a bit more info bout your station before I apply don't want to waste anyone's time how long you been running what kinda listeners do you have what's the phone line like do you do dj promos and jingles thanks