How Long Before Being Added To Directory

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We have just found your emails in our spam folder, for some reason your new email address was flagged, we have now just added these for you.. 8)

JSMITH

Thanks for sorting it out for me, well appreciated as usual, one them has incorrect url to my site though, yeah i'm fussy lol.........again, well appreciated.

cheers
J

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Thats no problem. :)

You need to address your stream encoders / control panel settings in that case, we only extract the stream information from your server.

JudgeJoey

It may take time. :)

To add your internet radio or online internet radio station
your server must be Public. There is a link in the server below
and then your online station is added. I am thinking here that your radio
is not made public to your fellow listener that tune into your stream.
To make it simple. There are 2 choices: Add your station or keep it private.
But my honest bet would be is to add it. :) Then you should be set and ready
to go.

Hello, how long does it take for new stations to be added to the directory?

cheers
J
Analogue Flex - Made 4 Music

Power FM Radio

Could you take a look at ours too please?!

Hi,

We submitted ours this morning and the listing hasn't appeared, replied to the autoresponder regarding placing the link, which we have done.

Could you take a look please? I may just be impatient, but as I read that it only takes around 15 minutes, and it hasn't appeared, it may be that our submission got lost too.

Thanks in advance!

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi,

We submitted ours this morning and the listing hasn't appeared, replied to the autoresponder regarding placing the link, which we have done.

Could you take a look please? I may just be impatient, but as I read that it only takes around 15 minutes, and it hasn't appeared, it may be that our submission got lost too.

Thanks in advance!

We have just added your submission for you now. :)

JSMITH

To add your internet radio or online internet radio station
your server must be Public. There is a link in the server below
and then your online station is added. I am thinking here that your radio
is not made public to your fellow listener that tune into your stream.
To make it simple. There are 2 choices: Add your station or keep it private.
But my honest bet would be is to add it. :) Then you should be set and ready
to go.

Server was public, changed servers yesterday (Shoutcast to Icecast), added info again Saturday afternoon, not up again, just waiting.

cheers
J

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Server was public, changed servers yesterday (Shoutcast to Icecast), added info again Saturday afternoon, not up again, just waiting.

cheers
J

We have recieved your emails and have added these submissions for you. There is currently a bug that we are aware of which is preventing some Icecast servers from showing up in the directorys, we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

bamboman

Server need to load new user or radio to show up in directory file. Once the loading time is complete it will appear in directory section.