how to upgrade to shoutcast v2

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Unfortunately as you have created an Icecast account with us it is not possible for us to just change you over to Shoutcast v2. In order to do this we would need to first delete your current account and then manually recreate this again as Shoutcast instead. Once an account is created it is not possible to change its server type we are afraid.

So if you are ok with us deleting your current account then we can change this over for you. We will likely need to assign a different port number to the account as well.

May we ask out of interest exactly why you wish to change from Icecast to Shoutcast?

Sama3nifm

Because i can't provide correct login info for my brodcasting program it always says error accesing to uk1.internet-radio.com
Could you configurate that to me and send me the login info of my server my username is sama3nifm my email is najjoubenali@gmail.com please provide this as an email message thanks

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi sama3nifm,

We are not sure if you have seen it yet but we responded to the email that you sent us yesterday.