I need two partners.

wave

Hello Everyone,

I started out some weeks ago with setting up an internet station and today, i finished setting it up and also completed work on the website. I am looking for two partners, who are willing to be part of the station's administration. These people can DJ too, but will be primarily involved with running things for the station's growth. They are required to have and show a high level of commitment too.

I am planning to make it commercial in the nearest future, so meaning there is possibility of financial rewards for being an administrator (no plans to pay DJs).

Contact me and let's get started
Serious two people only - Skype: forumcitizens

Last edited:

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
there are times I think its a shame this tech wasn't around when I was a bit younger and had more free time or I would be in touch!

In any case I would suggest you (and anyone else with a request like this) say more about your station, and what you want from your volunteers / interns. This sounds like it is will be predominantly a "sales/traffic" position as a production or engineering one (by that I mean monitoring traffic to target advertisers, not road news reports...)

So other than the blatant spammers there are people on here from the USA, UK, Northern and Central Europe and Asia. Different languages, cultures, tastes in music - also laws.

OK Internet radio stations do not (yet) come under regulation from the Communications Ministry, but organisations run as a commercial business often do. In many parts of the UK and Europe and I guess other countries too the moment anything becomes more than a hobby project (and even for some volunteers) you need to draw up contracts to protect both parties explaining policies, under what circumstances payments would be made.

Also, what is your stations music policy and format? What language(s) do presenters and the audience use? This impacts on who your potential advertisers may be and the resources available. For instance I would struggle to assist a country and western station with programming or marketing ideas but my little sister would easily be able to as she likes the music and even performs it, and has a day job in marketing/PR...

wave

Thanks for your reply. Yes advertising is involved but It is a whole lot more than advertising/campaigns by us. It could go as far as DJ recruitment, training, formulating policies for the station, etc. I would have had a thorough explanation here on the forum, but i want this to be a private discussion between the "three of us", that was why i asked those interested to get in touch via Skype messenger, so i can talk to erveryone, and eventually choose (based on our level of conversation). I will answer all of your enquiries there too

Definitely there are parameters in motion to protect the admins. We all know how hard it is for stations out there, when trying to go commercial and not still have a license.

My plan is to get two partners, so it becomes a team running it and project policies and ideas can be formulated (an organization is best run by a management team rather than only one person).

A station is better off with a team (three people for this station), rather than only me.

BTW, practically everything is ready and the station is already running since yesterday. I am only about set it on gear when i have these partners.

Last edited: