Ice-Ku Radio needs you

Ice-Kuradio

Ice ku radio is recruiting. We are looking to fill our schedule before we launch on the net waves.

We are looking to fill the following positions:

• Writers
  • DJ’s/Broadcasters
  • Bands
  • Interviewers
If you feel you have what it takes to be apart of ice-ku radio then please fill in the form below. Please tell us a little about yourself, Including any previous experience. If you have a mic, Days and times you are available. What kind of music you play. What you would call your show/article section etc. We hope to recruit broadcasters who play a wide range of music.
Please note: If you are applying for a broadcaster position then you must be able to commit to a 2hr show per week.

Please follow the link Job Application | Ice-Ku Radio And fill out the form and we will get back to you asap.

We look forward to hearing from you.

fred

I could be interested in a start on this.
Been a party DJ since 1982; retired in 2007 to move abroad.

I have a wide range of music (to 2007) and PCDj software.
Never done this before so unsure of technical requirements.

Ice-Kuradio

Hi Fred,

Please send me an email @ admin@ice-kuradio.co.uk and we will discuss this further.

Also if anyone called Chas has sent me an email regarding a position, Then could you please resend the email from another address as all mail sent is being returned to me.

Thanks

Jay
Ice-Ku

Ice-Kuradio

Hi Seanz,

Currently we are looking for talk/music shows. But they have to be a combination of the two.

Unfortunately a wrestling show will not fit in with our schedule at present but we will keep you in mind for future.

We wish you luck with your search for a show.

Ice-ku radio

fred

Thanks to the OP for the reply but I have connections problems at the moment so I have little choice but to put things on hold.
My internet is supplied via a tower that is fat more horizontal than it should be so I'm naffed until I find another connection.

Ice-Kuradio

HI guys & Girls,

We are still looking for DJ's/Broadcasters to fill slots. If you are interested in joining our ever growing station then read the above post with the details on how to apply.

Also Chas if you have emailed me via this site in regards to a rock show then i cannot send an email back it fails. Do you have an alternative email address as we would be very interested in having you join us.

Many thanks

Jay
Ice-Ku