iPhone app for your station? Increase listeners..

freakybwoy

Hi Guys,

If you would like an iPhone app that can stream your station then please contact me.

Requirements:

1) Your server must be shoutcast/icecast
2) Your server must be hosted with InternetRadio.

I am not affiliated with Internet Radio in anyway (apart from having my own radio server hosted with them) but as I am advertising here it's only fair they profit from this.

The benefit of having a radio app specifically for your station is tremendous. You can have alot more listeners, alot more feedback and alot more exposure.

I can do the app for free or a small dontation.

Please contact me here: matt@dstarcomms.com

freakybwoy

@kissfm Sorry, I have only just seen your message. I have emailed you with the details.

Currently I have done three apps for radio stations from this thread. Two are in the app store and one is pending review as of today. Third should be live in a few days.

If you want to see the two that I have done so far, here are the links:

NakeDBeatz Radio for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

C O X Radio for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Don't forget, if you are interested in a FREE app for your station, please email me directly: matt@dstarcomms.com

Many thanks,
Matt

Apolloradiouk

I'd just like to say that if anyone is looking at this post and wondering what the catch is, there is absolutely none.
I had an app done for my station Apollo Radio UK and it was created, uploaded to the Apple app store and ready to be used within a couple of days.

This is a great sevice, well done Matthew and thanks again!

MrMidwest

Hi Guys,

If you would like an iPhone app that can stream your station then please contact me.

Requirements:

1) Your server must be shoutcast/icecast
2) Your server must be hosted with InternetRadio.

I am not affiliated with Internet Radio in anyway (apart from having my own radio server hosted with them) but as I am advertising here it's only fair they profit from this.

The benefit of having a radio app specifically for your station is tremendous. You can have alot more listeners, alot more feedback and alot more exposure.

I can do the app for free or a small dontation.

Please contact me here: matt@dstarcomms.com

Are you still offering this?

Apolloradiouk

Hi there

Just thought I'd offer an answer here, Matt made an app for our station which was very much appreciated, however he recently informed me that he has now reached his limit with the amount of apps that he is allowed to upload to the App store and therefore can no longer do this.

I'm sure Matt willl reply to you himself, but just thought I'd give you the heads up as I noticed it's been a few days since you posted this.

If this should change and he can offer the service again, I would definately recommend it, as he did a brilliant job.

Hope that helps
Rab Brogan
Apollo Radio UK

MaxDance.co.uk

Hi,
I may not be entirely correct, but i do not believe Apple have a limit of apps you can have in the app store under your developer account, otherwise companies that develop apps would be limited to the amount they can develop and release on the app store...

I am an app developer and have an account my self, so if anyone needs an app i can do you one, can't for free but let me know budget and ill get back to you, ill do the best price possible!

freakybwoy

Sorry, havn't been on here for a while so I thought I would reply to the two above comments.

The FACT of the matter is that APPLE seem to have some kinda of upper limit of the SAME type of apps a developer can upload.

There is NO limit on the actual amount of apps a developer can upload.

In my case, because I was offering FREE radio apps, I had ALOT of people interested.

After uploading around 20 radio apps, I had a polite telephone call from one of the guys @ the app store.

He told me I cannot upload any more radio apps because I already have "double figures" in the app store.

He even went onto say that they classed this as SPAMMING the app store and frowned upon them in the same category as FART apps.

So, the only way I personally can write an radio app for someone is if they get their OWN developers account. I still write the app, but I upload it onto their account.

The good thing about this is that any revenue made from iAds will goto the account holder, i.e the station.

:rofl: