JNDRADIO.NET

i Just open a New Station of my own, and i needing some Djs for my New Station and have some openings for some djing for on air!! You need to have your own Sam Broadcaster,and you need to do 3 hours shows and be steady dj for my station as well!!. I have been on air about 6 years now, and i just made a new site for me and like for you to join me on this new site i have, i would appreciate and i have a application that you can fill out on the station. My email address djflamingstar@cox.net and i am Judith

i Just open a New Station of my own, and i needing some Djs for my New Station and have some openings for some djing for on air!! You need to have your own Sam Broadcaster,and you need to do 3 hours shows and be steady dj for my station as well!!. I have been on air about 6 years now, and i just made a new site for me and like for you to join me on this new site i have, i would appreciate and i have a application that you can fill out on the station. My email address djflamingstar@cox.net and i am Judith
My Reggae Vybe Show is available for syndication to those stations interested.
Music could include ,Lovers Rock,Ska,Soca,Roots,Culture,Old and New tunage.
Music I like to call ''Big People Music'' If you know,You Know ''
It will be non-generic and will come in 2 x 1 hour segments so station idents ect can be slotted in if required.It will also come as a complete 2 hour.
I will send it out no later than Thursday by We Transfer.All I would need is a email address to send it to.
Below is my Podcast site to listen to archive RVS if need be.

https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Also

Was wondering if any stations were looking for a syndicated non-generic Chilled Zone Show.Its 2 hours long in 2 x 1 hour segments so station idents ect can be slotted in the middle and as a complete 2 hour show
The music consists of RnB,Neo Soul,Rare Grooves and Soul music.
The show is also FREE.

Heres my podcast site so you can hear my broadcasts.
https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Shirty.

Billy Camino

Hello Judith.